Thursday, March 29, 2012

Q and A About Ascension

3-29-12

Q and A About Ascension


Even, before this, I read a lot of books of spirituality, recommended by my Higher Self and my Guide (I am not a beginner and I learned a lot from this new field, I discovered myself 40 years ago, when my grandfather began to tell me something about this new knowledge and his personal “Near death experience”(in 1967, when his age was 83 and after he lived another ten years, until 93, when he passed away). Now I am near your age.), but after, I discovered, step by step, that your books and writings have something special for me and I continued to read them and I feel that they transmitted me some kind of magic. Now, I practice what I found there and I think it is amazing what I feel. Thank you very much my dear beloved sister for sharing with us all this wisdom, from you and your Arcturian Self.

MY ARCTURIAN SELF THANKS YOUR ARCTURIAN SELF FOR DIRECTING YOU TO OUR WRITING

In my life, until now, I had a lot of dreams, about all kind of stuff, as anybody else, from this beautiful planet, but what it was/is very interesting for me, it was that in the last two years I had a lot, related to my return home. A few were with some kind of long tramway, others with big long autobus and a few with trains, as you already had. I do not remember the colors of these vehicles, but never mind, all were similar with your blue train, in your recent dreams, I just read about from your last writings.

ASCENSION DREAMS OFTEN INCLUDE TRAVEL, AS IT IS THE METAPHORE FOR CHANGING PLACES—IN THIS CASE CHANGING FREQUENCIES.

Even now I remember, quite well these dreams, with different details. I got on in all these vehicles and inside them, they were a lot of persons, it looked like crowded. I know, quite well, that your Arcturian Self knows all about these actions I had in my dreams. I know, as well, that my Higher Self knows, too, but I did not ask him about this diversity of vehicles.
Do you think it is possible to ask your Arcturian Self about all this diversity?

GAIA HAS BEEN THE EARTH MOTHER OF MAY SPECIES OF CIVILIZATIONS FOR HER MILLIONS OF YEARS IN PHYSICALITY. THEREFORE, THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENT BEING WHO HAVE ASCENDED FROM HER BODY AND WHO HAVE RETURNED NOW TO ASSIST HER TO ASCEND TOO.

Why these different vehicles?

THERE ARE AS MANY DIFFERENT WAYS TO ASCEND, AS THERE ARE DIFFERENT BEINGS WHO ARE ASCENDING. ALSO, WE ALL HAVE MORE THAN ONE EXPRESSION OF EARTH VESSEL ON EARTH AT THE SAME TIME.

 I am sorry if I bother you with my personal question. I imagine that you have a lot of things to do, every day, in your life, for you and your family and me, I disturb you with my silly questions.

I LOVE QUESTIONS. THAT MEANS SOMEONE IS READING WHAT I HAVE SPEND UNCOUNTABLE HOURS WRITING.

Maybe it will be a good idea to turn inside me, as you said in your books and ask the questions to my Higher Self.

YES, YOU CAN DO THAT TOO!

I wrote you this e-mail because of your recent dream, related to the Ascension Train and the great similarity with your action and maybe to the others on this planet. Yes, I think it is amazing what it was (is) happening with us, in this moment, on this Earth.

Thanking you very much for your understanding and precious time, spending by reading my e-mail, and wishing you a very good health and a lot of success in your great and wonderful mission, as an Arcturian, as you are (maybe me, I am an Arcturian, as well, I do not know), on this planet Earth,

YES, THEY JUST SAID ABOVE THAT ONE OF YOUR MANY HIGHER DIMENSIONAL EXPRESSIONS IS ARCTURIAN.

Best Regards,
S.
Unconditional love, light and peace for you,
for all our brothers and sisters from this Earth (on the surface and inside)
and for our whole planet.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue I'm new and am loving reading your stories, I am wondering Who I Am, what Star did I come from and am trying to communicate with my higher self. Is there a clue to know where you likely came from Star system/Galaxy? Thanks. C.C.

    ReplyDelete