Monday, May 14, 2018

Co-Create Our Empowered Reality and Inter-dimensional Conversations - Arcturians through Sue Lie

5-15-18

CO-CREATE OUR EMPOWERED REALITY
Co-Create Our Empowered Reality

SUZANNE LIE AND THE ARCTURIANS
We will now continue our emphasis on building your power within 
 to co-create an expanded reality and prepare to actively step into 5D awareness. 

Empower yourself to consciously, and actively, create 
the reality you wish to bring about. 

Obtain direct guidance from the Arcturians and 
align with others to connect with and ground
higher awareness in the world.

Change begins within!

LIVE Webinar with Dr. Suzanne Lie and the Arcturians
Wednesday, May 23, 2018
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time

Event Fee: $44.00

Unable to attend live? No problem! 
Go ahead and register, we will be pleased to share the recording with you.        
                   

Inter-dimensional Conversations

Hi everyone, Sue Lie and the Arcturians. In preparation for our Webinar, we thought it would be helpful to put up some questions for you all to think about before the Webinar. 

We would love for you to share your answers on the blog and/or
during the Webinar if you can join us.

It is the NOW for all of us who are AWAKE, and AWAKENING, to recognize that
WE are important and that WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE! 

Therefore, we have posted a few questions that you can think about, meditate on, answer in this Blog, share with others, and if you can join the webinar, you can share your answers there.

Blessings to you all! 

Below are the questions from your Higher SELF to your Grounded Self.
Please remember that there are no right or wrong answers.
Whatever answer you find inside your SELF is the 
Correct answer for this NOW

WE WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION IN 
THE COMMENTS SECTION OF THIS BLOG

You do NOT need to add your name, but it is fun, as well as VERY helpful
for everyone to see how others  build their "power within!"

First Question: 

How do YOU build your “power within?”

We, your Galactic Family, are very happy to have these Inter-dimensional Conversations!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Everyone, Sue Lie here to share how I build my "power within."
    Of course, the answer is not easy, as we seldom think about how or why we seek to build our inner power.

    I guess, I would say that the best way for me to build my Power Within is to assist others to assist Planet Earth with Her transmutation into the fifth dimension. I try to begin my day with an "inter-dimensional conversation" with my Guides, who are usually the Arcturians.

    It seems that the Arcturians are the ones who ask me to channel their information. Also, the Pleiadians assist me by giving me comfort and direction in my daily life.
    Sue Lie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I build my Power within by acknowledging every day, a few times that I have God inside me and I have the Universe inside me. Everything is inside me.

    ReplyDelete