Sunday, November 13, 2011

MORE 11-11COMMENTS


Thank you everyone for sharing your 11-11-11 experience in the comments section. Below are a few more comments that were sent to my email.
Thanks again for sharing. Let's share with everyone. In the way we can make ascension NORMAL!
sue


Dear Sue
Iam a 31 years old girl from Croatia. In last 20 days i was reading yuors and Georges web, because from last year i started to feel energy flow through my forhead, legs . hands. A lot of different strange things also happened.
Ok…last night was the most intensive feeling. A warm sphere in first chakra, something like electricity around my hart, deeply entering of energy through vertex and a strong, strong feeling on my third eye. This energie is with me every day. I am very grateful. Now i am study your web about chakras. But ewerything is so familiar..hahahaa….Yes , i have some questions..but i know that i will get it..hahaha
Dear Sue i wish you all the best. You are doing great job. Thanks (sorry of my english)
Kisssesss
Sandra

******

Dear Suzan

I absolutely love your website and you blogs have moved me to tears of joy on many occassions, thank you very much.

On 11.11.11 to be honest about it nothing really happened at all.  I can see colors and shapes with my third eye and I do see violet but no visions in fact I don't remember my dreams at all any more.  I did read George Stankov's work and there has not been a posting since but I am guessing that the experiences were much the same.

I am typical of what seems to be known as a lightworker in that I have had an unhappy and isolated childhood and been different if you know what I mean.  I did try to fit in from time to time but without success - it is funny now I am glad that I don't fit in.  I also think that I have not spent every incarnation on this planet as I find how people act and react strange although I am far from perfect and in my younger days I did things that I am not proud of that said they hurt me and I did not set out to hurt anyone else.  I thought that in terms of my journey it was to experience being fully human if that makes sense.

I don't channel but I can feel and know at times, for example, I will know if someone is pretending to like me.

I really hoped that there would be some sort of revelation on 11.11.11 as if I have a role or mission I would like to get started as it were.  I shut the doors on my business back in August and have pretty much just dedicated myself to this since.  I did decided that I would have to get a job or do something and will start to look on Monday.

I have done a lot of releasing of old energies and patterns of behaviour and I am not giving up on this journey but I am and feel very isolated as apart from on the internet I am not in touch with other who feel the same way.

There must be lots of people like me?  I watch what is unfolding in the world with the elite and to be honest they seem to be pressing ahead to me.  My partner thinks I am pretty crazy and this awakening has caused a bit of a rift.  I certainly feel that we are surpessed from our source by the elite and if that was lifted we would be able to acomplish anything. 

Can the Arcturians give a clear message about things for those of us like me?

Thank you Sue


******


Dear Suzanne,

Thank you for taking the time to post a new note on your blog this morning. It was appreciated,
especially considering you had little time before leaving for work.
I think most of us who were anticipating the 11/11/11 energies (portals, transmutations...) felt
a degree of, well... almost despair, when the Earth experience we have known did not tangibly
shift in a way that was unmistakable.

Still on track, still evolving, unfolding, Being and remembering my fuller self
Thank you again


******


Dear Suzanne,

Thank you for taking the time to post a new note on your blog this morning. It was appreciated,
especially considering you had little time before leaving for work.
I think most of us who were anticipating the 11/11/11 energies (portals, transmutations...) felt
a degree of, well... almost despair, when the Earth experience we have known did not tangibly
shift in a way that was unmistakable.

Still on track, still evolving, unfolding, Being and remembering my fuller self
Thank you again



4 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne,

    I wanted to share with you also my experience of 11.11.11.... I was in total harmony with our 3D world that day seeing it from a little distance and I realized that I am not going to move to another frequency with my body and all but that frequency will envelope me and all of us here on 3D slowly but surely so that we can evolve.... .. I asked for guidance that day and I was told to go inwards even more, that's where all the answers are. There is nothing outside of us... accepting what is and then compassion, offering and sharing and trust in the plan of our father God.... The times that are in front of us are also a testing period of how open we all are to these pure clean energies of LOVE. In a dream that night I saw myself in 4 different expressions of myself like in other dimensions and then my higher self showed me that the decision and allowance to be on 3D Earth this time around is one of the greatest gifts. Enjoy this ride as if it is your only choice, you earned this right to be here now. This is the doorway to our next level and the heavens gifted us with the keys we just have to figure out which key fits the lock...

    Thank you Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue,
    Please post or link to your processing fear article. All I keep reading on these blogs is "disappointment" and "fear" and I have so much love for everyone. Please, please experience Love, and not fear. We. Must. Process and Transmute fear, in order to ascend.

    At least that is what you have taught me.
    love you much,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear sue,Before the 11.11.11 I was ready and I took 3 days off work to prepare for this grand ascension.At that time energies were so intense that I got sick, but nevertheless I was still ready for the transformation.And I did all I can to prepare.And,11.11.11 came by nothing happen...Nothing!And now, I feel that I have let myself down..Depressed...I try to look within but my emotions are in the way..I am still sad..I need to pass through these emotions of that "I missed out" its just the illusion of thoughts.and continue to do what I have bee doing..I know there some people out there felted just like me.And maybe you can send some messages to us.We love you so much..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Nuttyprof...everyone's anger is rising...Does that not add to the assessment of whether or not we are ready...I had a fear based experience and now I know what I need to work on...But I am not casting out any harsh feelings especially towards Sue and Georgi...as their work has done nothing but bring me hope, love, and intelligence. It's not over yet people...

    ReplyDelete