Sunday, November 13, 2011

More 11-11 Comments

Thank you again for all your wonderful comments. I wanted to highlight part of one message and post the link below:


Partial Message from Angie:

So what if we actually have ascended, to a higher level of everything. We simply don't realize it yet, because we've re-created all that we know and are used to seeing for the comfort and stability of the initial first bit.

And what if we are now FREE, but like the elephant who from a small tyke was chained and roped into submission, so that as a large grown elephant a mere rope is enough to convince the poor being that it is still held captive.

I say it's time to start flying a little, and then alot. Let's see what we can do.

Happy exploring...
Angie

ANGIE I LOVE YOUR ELEPHANT ANALOGY AND THE ABOVE HIGHLIGHTED STATEMENT. THEREFORE, I WANTED TO POST IT.

*****


Sue,
Please post or link to your processing fear article. All I keep reading on these blogs is "disappointment" and "fear" and I have so much love for everyone. Please, please experience Love, and not fear. We. Must. Process and Transmute fear, in order to ascend.

At least that is what you have taught me.
love you much,

THANK YOU. I AM POSTING THE LINK TO THAT ARTICLE BELOW:

http://www.multidimensions.com/Superconscious/super_integration_unconfear.html


******

I, SUE, WISH TO RESPOND TO THE BELOW MESSAGE, WHICH IS SIMILAR TO OTHER MESSAGES:

Dear sue,
Before the 11.11.11 I was ready and I took 3 days off work to prepare for this grand ascension.At that time energies were so intense that I got sick, but nevertheless I was still ready for the transformation.

That "sickness" was likely a component of your transformation. 

And I did all I can to prepare.And,11.11.11 came by nothing happen...Nothing!

When we look outside our SELF to see change, we are bound by the illusions of the third dimensions.  

And now, I feel that I have let myself down..Depressed...

Why do you feel that you let your self down when you took off three days to live at ONE with Spirit? Your ego may be disappointed that it didn't get want it wanted, but your Soul was joyous to spent three days with you. 

I try to look within but my emotions are in the way..I am still sad.."

In my Debriefing of 11-11  posting I said that before i could have any experience at all of my brief visit to New Earth, i had to release some fear-based emotions that were limiting my consciousness to the the third dimensions. The conscious perception and release of all fear-based thoughts and emotions was the primary lesson that i learned. That is also the primary thing that you learned. Your recognized the emotions that were limiting your ability to continue with your process of ascension.

I need to pass through these emotions of that "I missed out" They are just the illusion of thoughts.and continue to do what I have bee doing..

Now, THAT is is the voice of your Soul.

I know there some people out there felt just like me.And maybe you can send some messages to us.

That is also the voice of your Soul. You instantly thought of others and wanted me to assist them. Do you see how you, and many others, are moving beyond the limitations of fear-based emotions? It is the release of fearful thoughts and feelings that allowed you to feel connected to others and have concern for their well being? Your body was changed in a way that you do not realize --yet--via your "sickness," you released old feelings of sadness, depression and "missing out," (which is likely a lives long challenge) and you moved into a deeper level of Unity Consciousness by your immediate concern for others. Hence, you have moved beyond your limiting emotions and re-calibrated your consciousness towards Spirit and Unitary Consciousness. 


I use your message as an example for all of you who were disappointed or felt that you "missed out." You did not miss out because you were chosen to stay with Gaia, as per your Birth Contract. You are among those who have the great honor to assist in transmuting Her third dimensional physical expression into Her fifth dimensional expression of New Earth. 

We love you so much..

Thank you so much. I am so happy to be connected to all of you. You are brave enough to take a leap of faith and open enough to share your experiences, even if they were a dissapointment. Now that is an act of shedding the ego!
sue 



No comments:

Post a Comment