Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Personal Reading with Your Galactic Family Through Suzanne Lie

9-18-19

A Personal Reading with your Galactic Family through Suzanne Lie

Instructions for signing up for signing up for   

A Personal Reading with your Galactic Family through Suzanne Lie



I am happy to have a reading with you. Our meeting will be via phone or Skype.
See the below instructions for signing up:

Please make your payment before you contact me. To make your payment for your personal reading please go to my blog at :


On the right-hand side is my picture. Scroll down to see the PayPal sign. Under the PayPal sign  is a Yellow  Donate button 

When you click that button you will be taken to my PayPal account where you can make your payment.  Please contact me via phone at 310 663-1777 or email me at  
www.suelie@me.com  once you have paid. 

Our meeting will be via phone or Skype, and I will phone or Skype you to make our appointment. 

Therefore, please inform me of your payment by sending your name and phone number, or your Skype name to suelie@me.com

I look forward to our meeting, Sue Lie

1 comment: