Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Preparing For First Contact- A Novel -by the Pleiadians -through Suzanne Lie

5-24-16
This series begins on 5-19-16 at 



PREPARING FOR FIRST CONTACT
By the Pleiadians—Through Suzanne Lie



CHAPTER TWO
The Recovery



After my long tour on the third dimension, it was taking me longer than usual to re-adapt to my innate fifth dimensional resonance. Fortunately, whenever I awoke from my healing sleep, I saw my beloved complement, Shelia, next to me.

With her constant love and caring, I released the painful experiences of my incarnation on third-dimensional Earth and returned to my joyous and unconditionally loving memories on our Pleiadian Starship.

Since our Starships resonated to the NOW of the fifth dimension and beyond, my healing was basically a process of re-calibrating my consciousness back into my innate fifth dimensional resonance. As I moved through this process of re-calibration, I realized how brave the earthbound humans were to incarnate during that era of great change.

While I was recovering from my away mission to Earth, I allowed the memories of my third dimensional experience on transitioning Earth to flow into my mind. I knew that as soon as I was ready, I would be called for a de-briefing of what I had learned on Earth during the era of Her pending transmutation into higher frequencies of resonance.

In my mental preparation for my debriefing, the first thing that came into my awareness was how differently I perceived that reality from my fifth dimensional perspective, then when I was living within it.

While I was in the midst of the challenges of my physical experience of Earth, I became easily caught up in my emotions, and my thoughts often fell into worry, or even fear. My thoughts were loving and happy as a child, as I still had my wonderful parents, who died while I was still young.

Also, when I was young, I still had an ongoing connection with my fifth-dimensional expression. I did not know that it was “MY” fifth dimensional self, but I did know that the somewhat invisible guy in sky—or wherever he came from—was fun to talk to and told me many things about a world that was based on love. 

In fact, as I look back at that experience now, I can see how my childhood “imagination” allowed me to openly communicate with my fifth dimensional self. When I was a child I felt no separation between the “me” that seemed to float just above me and the “me” that wore the physical body in the physical world.

However, as I grew up, especially during my teen years, I wanted to be like all the others. Therefore, I pushed away the “me” that seemed to float within my consciousness by saying, “Ah, that is just my imagination.” Then, I WAS more like the others, but I was NOT like my true self.

Then my parents died in a car crash, and shortly after that I was sent off to Nam. I was almost glad to be in an outer war to cover some of the sorrow I felt inside. My parents were wonderful, loving people. And they loved each other so much, that maybe it was best they left for the higher dimensions together.

However, I was too sad to realize that for many years. Then, while in Nam I got hooked on drugs, and, along with many of my buddies, had nightmares almost every night. I had fallen into the dark side of the third dimension, just like I had volunteered to do.

Unfortunately, I did not remember that I volunteered for anything. I did not even remember my childhood, or the love and guidance from my parents, or from the “me” on the Ship. It took me a long time to get over my parents death, the trauma from the war, and my addiction to the drugs.

Finally, I did so with the help of some pretty wonderful people, as well as my friends in AA. But, I had totally lost all contact with my fifth dimensional reality. After all, I could barely get through one reality, much less think that there might be another one.

After many years of struggle and gradual change, I was finally able to allow Shelia, my partner on the Ship, to come into my dreams. However, that backfired a bit because once I connected with her, I lost all interest in another woman.

Of course, I was not aware that I was comparing every woman I met with my Divine Complement, which was exactly what I was doing. I don’t know how many times a woman said to me, “Do you have someone else?”

“No,” I answered, but after enough women asked me that, I began to wonder if I did. However, after all those years of drugs I could not trust my inner visions. In fact, I did not allow them to take hold in my mind or would start urging for a fix.

I had some pension from the war, and was always good at fixing broken things, that is except for fixing my broken self, so I was able to make just enough money to get by being a handy man.

I had to take sleeping pills for many years, so my dream life was disturbed and restless. However, I finally got sick of being so miserable and started to take working as a handy man seriously. That was a great job for my 3D self as I was finally interacting with people again.

It was also part of the agreement that my 5D self had made while on the Ship. I/me, I am still confused by exactly how that worked. Maybe my debriefing will be able to help me to understand more. In fact, I am writing about my life now as a part of my debriefing.

I guess I have to admit that it also keeps me “too busy” to see much of Shelia. I guess I need to admit it here in this report that I think that I am angry at her for letting me go on that mission. I know that is totally unfair, as I was the one who really pushed for this assignment.

Maybe I did learn something in my 3D life that I did not realize in my 5D life. However, I will have to figure out how that worked in my brain. I am still one foot in the 3D and one foot on the 5D ship.

Ok, Ok, I guess I need to admit that I am a bit angry with Shelia that she did not stop me. I know, I know, that is not fair, as even in my 5D self I totally have a mind of my own. But, I guess it was much easier to leave her if I was a bit angry.

Alright! I admitted that for the report. Now do I have the courage to say that to her? I know that I am not sounding too much like my old fifth dimensional SELF, that is, if I could actually remember it-me-us??

Back to my debriefing… I think my unjust anger at my beloved Shelia was my first third dimensional action. I had been watching the holograms of 3D life and engaging in them long enough that I was actually becoming, well, more 3D. Ok, I guess this debriefing report is helping to understand some things.

But back to the main report; now where was I? Yes, I was talking about my learning to fit into daily 3D life, talk with different people and gain insight as to how they, the members of my Ship, would be able to interface with humanity when it was the time for the landings.

I did NOT remember the many de-briefings on the Ship that occurred while my 3D self was sleeping, but I did have some pretty strange dreams. These dreams just made me isolate more than ever.

Fortunately, the handy man job had me talking with regular people in daily life. These experiences were shared with my 5D self on the ship, who would use them as training for the “first contact team.” Of course, I forgot about most of my life on the Ship, as well as my 5D self.

During and after the war, my life on the Ship was not a part of my daily thoughts, or even my dreams. The truth was that the physical world had just beat me up too much. But now that I am on the Ship again, my beloved Shelia is back in my life. Actually, I am glad that I forgot her, as I would have missed her far too much if I had remembered.

After my experience on 3D Earth I have a great respect for third dimensional humans. They are very courageous. I don’t know how they do it, I mean thinking it is the only life they have. At best, some of them believe in a Higher Power, learned that term in AA, but many were as desperately lonely and displaced as me.

Shelia asked if she could contribute to my report, as she perceived my experience from the safety of the Ship. However, she felt so helpless that she could not assist me that she wanted to share her experience as well. I guess all of this will go into my report, besides I am anxious to read what she has to say.

Since I had to forget her, I did not miss her. But now I am anxious to find out everything that happened while I was gone. Also, just as she is reading my reports, I will be reading her reports.

We seem to be a bit distant now. When I first came back to the Ship I was very cold towards her and I still have not been able to make amends for that (more AA talk). It is just that I don’t even know who I am now. So, would it be fair to get too close to her when I am not even close to my self?

My main regret while on Earth was not remembering Shelia. However, I guess if I did remember her I would have missed her miserably. I learned a lot about 3D thinking while planet bound, and one of the main things I learned about was how 3D humans protect themselves from getting hurt—physically and emotionally.

It is a very frightening place down there. Death can come suddenly with no warning or after years of pain and suffering. I even learned that sometimes I/humans thought that life was too hard to go on. I am glad that I did “go on” though, as I believe I am a much wiser and more compassionate person.

That is, I hope that when I am fully recovered that I will be assigned to a First Contact Team. I think I will be able to understand how very frightening change can be.
Commander Sharman, Pleiadian First Contact Fleet

SHELIA SPEAKS:
Sharman and I love each other completely and are like one person. Therefore, I know how much he suffered on his away mission, but I never let him know that. I did not want to interfere with his dedication to go into the underbelly of life in the polarity and separation of the third dimension.

I am hoping that as we both open and honestly write our reports that we can eventually share what we have written. I will not push him, and I know that he will not push me. But the gap between us hurts my Soul and I think it is interfering with his full recovery.

I also know that he must maintain all these experiences, thoughts, and emotions so that he can intimately share with the First Contact Team. He may even be able to be on that team himself; that is if he can fully heal himself. I will not write too much now, nor will we share our reports with each other—yet.

Just as the third dimensionals have no idea when or how First Contact will occur, neither do we. If we land too soon, it will spread fear rather than love. Then, if we land too late, the third dimensionals will feel abandoned and they will not trust us.

Therefore, right now we are staying with third dimensionals visiting us on the Ship during their sleep. Then, they can choose whether or not they are ready to remember being on a Starship.

It sounds cool when talking to their friends, but the challenge of confronting an entirely different reality, that is far more evolved than their own, will be more upsetting than they think.

Also, there are the dark ones on Earth still who spend huge portions of the vast wealth they have stolen from the humans to make sure they are frightened of their own shadow—and even more so afraid of First Contact.

This is all I will write now. This is my beloved Sharman’s moment, and I do not want to diminish that with my own story of remaining safely on our Ship amongst all that we have loved our entire lives.
Commander Shelia, Pleiadian First Contact Fleet

15 comments:

  1. This captures the essence of being a human being on earth so well. It made me cry. I love your novel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. om blessings
    thank you!!!for me this is absolutely no fiction
    it is moreReal than average terrestrials 3D cage-consciousness

    this message is linked with cosmic consciousness like a stargate..
    so similar to what i am going thru' now..
    again like with/during last post here from/THRU' DR SUE
    i am here with several of my Enlightened Selves:the Ones somehow connected consciously to the only ONE and its Truth_bliss-Love

    they /we are here now interacting with this message..With intense E-motion and widening of awareness ,joy..
    it is amazing ,i wonder why this message is for Me/Them (higher selves )so attractive,so resonating...
    i know the answer inside and i wish you too remember..

    we are grateful..
    wonderful idea to choose these 2 representatives ..
    so much truth so much comfort....
    to be living on a-front-line or as Systembusters Elite of Elites member of Rescue Command Troops ,among the bravest -is honour and now here a great risk,challenge..
    blessings and gratitude to you all..

    yes after conscious contact with my beloved-half ,,yes i have lost real interest in any other female,luckily i love all women more than before also in 3D ,love triumph here too!!,so much that i have to strictly control me3D ,,,ah...ah ..yes i do love you ALL
    cause you all rays of my Kosmikmother and so one with HER::
    cosmik hugs dearest ones now so active on the behalf of LIFE upon Gaia

    i wonder why
    i am receiving very similar energies and messages in these days ,
    and in sync,Pleiadian presence is stronger for me too..
    exponentially waving flowing reconnecting
    om


    ReplyDelete
  3. a very beautiful event/story/truth.
    lightworker1

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, dear Suzanne, you totally manifested it. You have answered and illustrated to the fullest the dilemma that has been bugging me in the last few days: can a Twin Flame stay in higher dimensions and work together with his/her Divine Complement embodied in 3D?!?! The answer is: YES!!! Thank you, SUE!!!! Blessings!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gratitude and Love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spanish version soon available.

    htts://suzannelieinspanish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. om blessings
    ITAL TRANSL on request
    intercooperation yes
    sosoneworld1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Translation in romanian
    https://dincolo-de-mine-sunt-eu.blogspot.ro/2016/06/pregatirea-pentru-primul-contact.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have such deep 3D pain. Is it in my root chakra? it involves my separation from my kids when they were little. I am leveled, i cant seem to overcome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Suzille, you and the Arcturians and your writing and messages uplift and expand my consciousness leaving me in a completely different place. With big gratitude, Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Greetings from the Pleiadian Starship Aledar. That would be my 5th dimensional self. The 3D me is still adrift and in pain. I'm guessing a very traumatic past life, but I may never find out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. www.klang-weg.de/blog
    PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR A GERMAN TRANSLATION.
    http://www.klang-weg.de/vorbereitung-fuer-den-ersten-kontakt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Sue. Such a powerful message, for us all. You have such a gift to put our real life ascension experiences into s story format. I love you ♥️ May you be blessed 🙏🏼

    ReplyDelete