Sunday, September 23, 2018

Section 2 of RahHoTep


SECTION 2 of RaHoTep

      I saw the mists of Venus all about me.  I saw the flora and fauna of my beloved Home as they floated about me in loving welcome. With their every movement, harmonious colors and sounds echoed their motions. 

      “A welcoming party formed a pathway that led us to the main entrance of the Crystal City.  My Divine Complement slipped into my form as we became One again for our homecoming. Translucent crystal gates swung wide as we approached them, and a golden path lighted our way to the heart of the city.  

      The Golden Wisdom Temple was set in glimmering splendor at the end of the path on top of a hill.  The doors were open, awaiting our entry. Even though we could have instantly willed ourselves to our destination, we enjoyed the journey and the community of others, so we chose to travel in the same swimming/flying motions as those around us. 

      “Eventually, we found ourselves standing in front of the mighty Sanat Kumara, the Planetary Logos for Earth and Regent of Venus.  Rami Nuri and Djwhal Khul, as his advisors, stood on either side of him.  The Divine Complements of all three flowed within them.  They were androgynous.  They were complete!   

      “I bowed before them and Sanat Kumara handed me a jewel.  The jewel was unlike anything I had ever known. It was more a vibration than a substance, yet it had beauty and form.  I took the jewel in gratitude and held it within my heart.

      “My Complement and I spent what seemed a lifetime on Venus.  We lived and loved and died.  And then I began to feel a pull.  I knew that the pull was my destiny.  It was Earth.  It was calling me to return to my third dimensional life so that I could fulfill my destiny there.  

      I had to return in order for the body to live.  The sadness of that realization shook my very Soul, but I remembered my commitment.  I had said that I would stay on Earth.  Therefore, I had to return, before it was too late to save the life of my earthen form.

      “The sudden density of the sarcophagus was a shock.  How could I have returned so quickly without even a goodbye?  And then my heart felt the love of my Home and my Divine Complement.  Yes, there was no goodbye, for I would hold them in my consciousness, but what about the sarcophagus? There was even less oxygen and now I was fully physical.  

      “’How do you open the sarcophagus?’

      “The third question was translated in my heart.  Yes, in my heart was the answer—the jewel—the vibration of the jewel would raise the lid.  And then, as I focused my attention upon the jewel within my heart, I heard my first physical sound since the three questions were spoken to me a lifetime ago. The sound was of the lid of the sarcophagus slowly rising. I felt the oxygen rushing to my rescue. Like a newborn infant, I took my first breath and sat up.

      “’You are free!’ I heard Thoth say in Egyptian, my native tongue.           


      “After weeks of contemplating my initiation, I realized that my lessons now lay in finding the “spiritual” that dwells in the “physical” rather than in the “spiritual” alone.  I told my teachers this, and they agreed with my decision. I retired to my small cell to meditate and felt my Inner Guide come to me at once. 

      “’Oh, Beloved Radula, help me.  How can I accomplish this part of my destiny?’
      “’You are to leave the Temple.’
      “’No, no! How can I?  It will be like leaving home,’ I cried.
      “’Exactly,’ replied my guide. ‘The time comes when even children of the One must leave the safety of home in order to find a new life.  Your time is now!’ 

      “I awoke from my meditation with a sense of anxiety. Where was I to go? How was I to unify and ground myself in the physical world?  I had learned to unify and surrender myself to the spiritual world, but there had been many teachers to help me.  Now I would be alone.  

      On the Spiritual Path, there had been a longing, a call Home.  But now, I felt compelled more by duty than by loving and longing, and I knew I must leave the Temple.  Life there was too sheltered and my task could not be completed in that environment. The Temple was only partly physical, and, therefore, only partly my place of purpose.  

      “I suppose I could have stayed there, but it would have taken much longer to accomplish my task of grounding my spirit in matter.  As they say in the physical, “time is of the essence.” I didn't know how long I could maintain my commitment to a Path that was so challenging to me.  Even in the holy vibration of the Temple, the low vibration of the third dimension tended to distort the visions of my Initiation. 

      I knew I must take the chance of venturing out into the world while my lessons were still strong in my memory—“the greater the risk, the greater the victory.”  And, most importantly, I had to follow my inner instructions.

      “So with tears in my heart, I said goodbye to all that I had known and loved. I could not hope to make my many friends and companions understand why I had to leave, as I barely understood myself.  Only Radula understood.  So, without looking back, I left my beloved Temple, perhaps, forever. 

      But what did forever mean? Now that I had traveled beyond time, many words had no meaning.  How would I ever relate to the people of the world when I could barely relate to the rules of the physical plane?  Many questions filled my mind as I left my beloved Temple behind me.

      “The first six months could have been years or eons.  My many activities were too inconsequential to note. The mundane responsibilities of life were unmanageable for me.  I had never learned how to care for myself in the world.  Getting and preparing food and finding a place to sleep was a new experience.  

      All my physical needs had been taken care of in the Temple.  Now that I was on my own in a world foreign to my mind, everything became a task and an effort.  How was I to desire, much less gain, a sense of unity with a life that I could not even begin to understand?  

      “Many times I doubted my purpose, as well as my sanity.  In fact, many believed I had failed my initiation and had been cast upon the streets instead of leaving of my own free will. They could not understand why I would try this unknown task.  

      A Priest was supposed to stay in the Temple.  He was not supposed to go out into the streets to help the people. The people were supposed to go to the Temple when they needed help.  And, if they could not get to the Temple, they did not get the help.  It was the will of the gods, and the people did not question it.  

      In fact, I found that they did not question anything, except whether or not I was insane.  I was attempting something that had never been done, and it frightened them. However, on the bright side, I felt an inner knowing that I was following my destiny.  Therefore, I continued on my new path.

      “Finally, I found a wonderful valley. The energy there was different from anywhere else I had experienced. In this valley I could feel some of the high vibrations that I had known in Temple life, but they were different. Perhaps they were more grounded in the earth, like I was learning to be.  

      I found great joy in wandering the hills near my camp.  There was a small pond with a magnificent tree next to it.  I spent long hours in meditation under that tree.  The energies of the Goddess began to enter into the base of my spine.  For the first time in my life, I felt that I was a member of the physical plane. 

 I began to achieve a relationship with Nature that was unknown in the Temple, where we constantly strove to leave our bodies and journey into the other worlds. I was beginning to understand the meaning of my inner directive. 

      “A few people gathered about me, though neither they nor I understood why. I lived very simply and in harmony with my environment.  The people would bring me food and I would heal them or listen to them. Is there a difference between the two?  

      A strange peace was growing within me that felt very much like the peace of the valley.  I had spent my life finding a connection to Spirit, and now I was discovering a connection to the earth.  I found that I was beginning to enjoy it.  

      “The people who came to me were special.  I was close enough to the town that these people knew I had undergone my initiation. They also believed I had failed and had to leave the Temple.  

      However, they still came, choosing to listen to an inner voice and ignoring the outer voices telling them I was insane.  Some came out of curiosity and soon left.  Most, however, came because of an inner call, and they were the ones who stayed.

      “Gradually, people began to bring their sleeping mats or simple tents and camp with me. Our life was very peaceful. We rose at dawn to greet the Sun. Our ceremonies were simple and individual.  Each person found a spot and greeted the Sun from that place every dawn. I knew not how they greeted it, as I was busy myself and had chosen not to observe them.  

      If they told me, which they usually did, I listened without comment. When they asked my opinion, I referred them to their inner guidance.  I told them all that their inner voice had guided them to me and would continue to guide them.  I acted merely as an interpreter.  Just as they had been led there, they would eventually be led away. 

      I remained loving, yet detached. I knew that my earthly lesson was to stay detached from any public acclaim.  However, I feared that part of my lesson might be to face the challenge of success and adulation. 

      “We ate what came to us and were as grateful for a meager meal, as we were for a feast.  We knew that food was a taste that could corrupt. We were clear not to become attached to it. When the people had learned to heal themselves, they usually desired to learn how to heal others. 

      I was sure that these were extraordinary people who had come to learn and not merely to be healed.  Some remembered much of what I taught, and others were unable to retain what they had learned. I remained flexible so that I would not repeat what they already knew or push them too hard to learn new information.
      “After a year or two the group had grown to about fifty people. Some came only once in a while, some regularly, and about twenty people lived there. I felt a restlessness beginning to stir within me, but I didn't know what it was.  I knew that something was about to change, but I was not sure if it was my body, my environment, or even my consciousness. 

      Unfortunately, I also knew that this change would not be easy, and I would have to warn the twenty who lived with me.  I knew that certain members of the town were worried about what we were doing.  I needed to be ready to move at any time.

      “I finally told the twenty that it was time to leave. I could feel the growing discontentment of the town.  Since we lived in such a simple manner, they refused to believe we were of the Light. Gold and jewels surrounded the Priests of the Temple. 

      If the gods were on our side, why weren’t we provided with material riches?  The town members believed that they could not have spiritual powers without riches. Since they were unlikely to possess these riches, they would continue to believe that they had to go to the gods for power, as they could never find power by going within themselves.


      “Unfortunately, I had stayed too long.  Many angry and frightened people came upon us in the night.  Four of the twenty were killed, and ten were wounded.  The remaining six escaped into the night.  The wounded ten and I went into the back lands to heal.  Even though there was much violence, I was unharmed. I knew not why.  Perhaps there was still some greater protection at work.  I knew that the six who ran away would not return.  

      I felt their disillusionment.  Many of those who had not lived with us were also either disillusioned or afraid. A number of loyal friends psychically found our hiding place and brought us food, water, and news of the town.  Some of them felt that it was their task to stay in the town and carry on the work in a silent way, and the rest would move on with us when all were healed.  

      “I discovered how difficult it was to maintain my belief in free will, and accept love, in the face of such adversity. In the Temple, the surroundings and superstitions about the gods and their Priests protected us. Here, all of my protection lay within me, and I always had to feel it so that I could protect the others. I felt responsible for the deaths and the injuries.  

      If I had acted upon my inner prompting more quickly, I could have averted any injury. This was a hard lesson to learn.  I would have to remember to instantly react to my inner guidance.  I was not in the Temple, the land of gentle instruction.  There might be only one warning, and the consequences could be merciless if one did not heed it.  

      “Our small community had disturbed the townspeople's sense of reality, and they had retaliated in a frightened, violent way.  I had learned the hard way that my work had to be done quietly, away from those who were unable to accept a new reality.  

      I learned that those who could not find comfort in their own beliefs would feel threatened by new ideas. One must first find the core of his/her own truth before embracing another.  Old foundations must be uprooted before new ones can be laid. The people who had harmed us were not evil.  They were afraid.  

       “When we began moving, some of the band decided to stay behind. I had spoken to all of them, individually and as a group. Most understood what had happened and were even relieved to know that I was human.  However, some were looking for a god-person and could not bear to learn of my frailties.  These people would not be coming with us. 

      I had determined to always discuss my human emotions and misgivings with my group.  It helped me to understand the human part of myself, and it also guarded against adulation from the members of the group. I did not wish to have the burden of being anyone’s god.  I was merely a teacher and a guide.  I understood from my Temple work that humility had not been one of my strong suits in past lives, and I needed to endeavor to hone that virtue. 


       “After many months of traveling, the numbers in our band had decreased further. Finally, we found a place were we could stay for a while.  We had traveled through many barren lands, and finally found ourselves in a small, tropical oasis.  There was water and fruit.  Also, caravans traveled through this area and would gladly trade their staples for a healing, dried fruit, and whatever other services we could provide.  

      The oasis was quite large and we could be far away from where the caravans filled up their water.  Therefore, only those who followed an inner call actually arrived at our camp. Usually, one or two of us would go to the watering area and offer a trade.  Several of the group could read auras quite well.  They would always go along to see if there was danger.  We were getting wiser and more careful.  

      “After about six months, I sensed it was time to move on again. This time I would not wait too long.  The word of our work had spread and many had come especially to be healed or to learn. However, there had been increasing problems with the caravan leaders who feared we were somehow a threat.  

We had found a valley with water two days' walk away.  We could come to the oasis solely to trade while we carried on our other activities at a safe distance.  I wondered when the wandering would cease. Were we forever destined to move farther and farther away so as not to offend others?  

      “The transfer of locations went quite easily.  All of us did our part.  We could see now that this was a much better spot.  There was a small stream that arose from the ground at the top of a low hill and stayed on the surface long enough to form a fair-sized pool before it again became subterranean. 

      One of the women in the group gave birth to a male child.  We then had our first natural citizen. Citizen of what, I did not know, but it appeared that some sort of community was beginning to form.  I didn't know how new people got there, but they came on a regular basis.  

      Some of them had heard about us from traders and, somehow, the word spread to others.  A few came by divine guidance, as they could not remember how they had found us.

      “Then one day, a Prince from a faraway land came to us with several of his bodyguards.  I had an uncertain feeling about this event.  I knew that it would lead to some new development, and I didn't think I would care much for it. 

      However, I was there to follow instructions from within, and I was beginning to be at peace with allowing each new development to formulate on its own.  The Prince began coming regularly.  He had a rare genetic disease that he believed I could cure.  He had come to us because of a dream and recognized me instantly. I told him that his karma had dictated this disease to him, and his task was to fulfill this karma.  

      Once his karma was balanced, the disease would be cured.  However, I did not know if this cure would come in life or in death. I had grown very fond of the Prince and was having trouble maintaining my objectivity.  I had to constantly remind myself to accept the decision of his Soul and not to hold any fear or sadness.

      “The Prince and I talked many times.  As we looked into his other lives, we found that he had been very hard-hearted and could not see the suffering of others.  Therefore, in this life his heart was not of sufficient elasticity.  We finally decided that in order to balance his karma, he was to live among his people as a peasant for one year.  

      We felt that if he lived through this, his condition would improve—if he allowed himself to recognize, and be sympathetic to, other’s pain.  The Prince's father, of course, was not happy about this agreement, but he would do anything to try to heal his son.  I was to travel with him as often as I could.  This would mean considerable hardship, as the journey was long and dangerous, but I felt I must continue as the Path unfolded.

      “After almost a year, the Prince was much better.  Soon his healing would be complete, and he would return to help his father rule.  This was none too soon, as the father was very old and ready to leave the physical plane. I tried to prepare the Prince for this possibility, but he was resistant to hearing it.  

      I feared this would be the final, and most difficult test, for the Prince. He had become a very dear man, and I was sure he would be a kind and just ruler.  I doubted he could attain the wisdom of a Pharaoh, but he would fulfill his destiny to the best of his potential.  This was all one could do in any life.

Part 3 posted soon


  1. I swear, it's the most beautiful piece of words & expression I've laid my eyes on. ... love

  2. Following UP!
    Incredibly exciting.
    Love from Brazil

  3. Thank you very much for sharing your experience !!! The most beautiful jewel to receive NOW!!! A lovely gift to help me healing during this not so easy time and to continue walking through transition to the LIGHT!!!! Blessings to all of you
    Dears !! With all my love, always and for ever!!!