Friday, September 3, 2010

Good Morning Everyone

Good Morning Everyone,
I haven't made many entries in the blog lately, except in my consciousness. Did you hear me? I have read that time becomes shorter as we raise our consciousness, and that now our day is actually about 17 hours. Boy, does it ever feel like it! The energy now is soooo intense that fatigue is a constant issue. Also, the "sense of urgency" keeps us doing more and more for Gaia and for our own process of ascension.

The wonderful thing is that now we are doing the "doing of our Being," at least most of the time. It is really important in this last stretch of our process that we release every person, place and thing that lowers our consciousness. Of course, we still have to pay the bills, make a living, clean the house etc., but we need to release all the other "I should-s" in our life and replace them with that "I love to-s." In this manner, we can love our life more and more. In fact, the most important thing we can do right now is remember to love our life.

Yes, i know that is not always easy. I, for one, can have a marvelous meditation and float off to get into my car and drive to work. Then, just a few miles away, shout at someone who cut me off. The challenge of being fifth dimensional in a third dimensional world is no walk through the park. Fortunately, there are more and more parts of our world are becoming fifth dimensional. Take a moment now to close your eye and "see" the places, persons, things and activities that are fifth dimensional right now in your life. I will join you..

I see the ocean that i drive by on my way to work
My house, my yard, and a lot of my neighborhood
I have quite a few friends and clients who are fifth dimensional
My meditations, writings and creative activities are fifth dimensional
There are more and more shows and movies that are fifth dimensionally inspired
The Nature of Gaia that is untouched and/or loved and protected has made the shift

I write these things down for my self to remember, as well to demonstrate to you, that becoming fifth dimensional is a process that we are all experiencing. Bit-by-bit, more and more of our life is resonating to the fifth dimension. Of course, the fifth dimension isn't a "place," it is a frequency. We don't need to "go there" to experience that reality, instead we need to raise our consciousness so that we can perceive that reality. There are, of course, persons, places and things that have fallen into such a low resonance that it is very difficult to perceive their fifth dimensional expression. These are the person, places and things that need to be healed.

Yes, we need to "heal" things for they are our human creation. We need to clear up ALL our "spilled milk," so that ALL of Gaia can resonate to Her true fifth dimensional expression. Again, we will not be able to perceive that expression unless we have integrated our Multidimensional SELF who can easily adjust its frequency to the reality which we we desire to experience. However, to stay in touch with our SELF, we need to release that which lowers our resonance and blurrs our innate vision of our TRUE fifth dimensional reality.

We have to constantly check the thoughts that we allow to live in our mind and allow our emotions to share their message with us so that we can release them. That is, so that we can release the fear-based emotions and live in the love-based emotions. This continual monitoring and clearing of our energy field is a huge challenge. I have to work with it all the time. This process demands that we also get enough sleep, eat the right food, get enough exercise, have enough fun and fill our lives with that which we love.

No problem... Well, actually, it is a problem, but one that is well worth the effort. I have had clients that i give this speech to, and they say, "Do i have to do all this all the time?" My answer is, "Only if you want to be happy." I believe/hope that when all of our reality--instead of just wavering segments of our life--when ALL of our reality is fifth dimensional, happiness will be our natural state. I also think that a lot of us will continue to "go to work" in the lower dimensions to help others who need a bit of assistance to "believe they are fifth dimensional."

In fact, most of us are giving that assistance now to people in many subtle and loving ways. The best part of that is that this service also makes us happy. When we assist others to experience love and happiness, we usually experience love and happiness ourselves. How can we give away what we don't possess? However, this sharing doesn't always work that way, for some people (not nature, things, animals or plants)--just people--are too attached to their fear and get angry if we try to "help" them.

Therefore, we have to follow the free will rules of our planet, which are, "You can't assist others unless they ask for it." I remember one time i was sitting next to an elderly women who was struggling to stand up. I stood up to help her, and she became very angry at me. I had given her what she did not want, even though i thought she needed it. We need to respect others wishes and allow them to decide for themselves when they are ready to accept our assistance. However, unconditional love is an energy field, which probably does them more good than any amount of "help" we can offer.

I wish you all a happy day, morning night--whatever time zone you are in. I also send you unconditional love,
Sue


5 comments:

  1. This is exactly what I needed to read today. Thank you Sue. And thank you for all your wonderful books which I am now just beginning to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Suzanne.

    All the Best, and Love and Light.

    Peace.

    Namaste

    Yonatan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue - I need to ask you a question: being "happy", 5th dimensional as you say: does that not also bring an awareness about one's soulmate?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.
    norton.com/setupoffice.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog! Check out the way to fix Error Code 0xc00000e9 In Windows 10. Lean how you can fix it at your own or feel free to call our experts on our toll-free numbers or visit our website to know more!

    ReplyDelete