Saturday, October 1, 2011

Trial Run through 11.11.11 Stargate


October 1, 2011

Trial Run through 11.11.11 Stargate

I see the 11.11.11 Stargate/Portal before me. It is unimaginably beautiful. The colors on the perimeter are violet, but they move into a new spectrum of color that is unseen in the third dimension as I mover further inside of the Stargate. These lights are a higher octave of that spectrum, such as red/magenta, orange/there no words for this color, but it is like a pool of glistening orange with ripples that I can only call “birth.” I feel my second chakra throbbing with new birth, as the yellow becomes a golden glow of thought.

Then, I come into the frequency of that would be green in the third dimension, but it is a radiant combination of all the life force on Gaia’s beautiful body. This light holds me like a mother and gently opens my High Heart. With that opening there is a flash of light, and I realize that I was only at the corona of the Stargate. Now, I see the Stargate in the distance at the same moment that is right in front of me. There is no time here. Hence, there is no space. There is only NOW. My consciousness vibrates so quickly that it is only attached to my fingers so that I can type this experience. I know it is my mission to document this journey for all who may need a map for their journey.

My body, which appears more like wings than any other form, trails behind my High Heart, as the Hight Heart holds the key to open the  Stargate. I feel the unconditional love of the Cosmos. This love is a frequency of the reality to which I will, are and did ascend. With a sudden flash of my being I am pulled directly into the opening of the Stargate. The frequency is almost more than I can contain.  I must take a moment to adapt, so that I can remain in conscious connection with my grounded self.

I can only smile as I integrate this frequency. My accepting smile amplifies the energy into the next octave. My body wants to shake, but I have learned to contain this energy within my life force. The adaptation to this frequency of reality takes myriad lifetimes of the now! I see myriad lives flash before me. I am human, I am Arcturian, I am Antarian, I am Sirian, I am Pleiadian,  I am Andromedans, then I am a non-humanoid of another galaxy.

I could not begin to say its name or planet, but it looks like a plastic bag that has been caught up by the wind and floats through the air. In fact, it is not unlike a jellyfish, without that density of form. I greatly enjoy this form. It is huge and travels the multiverse by undulating like a jellyfish. This Being is so kind and innocent and pure.  As I surrender my essence into the being, it engulfs me like a warm wind summer night filled with billions of sparkling stars. I want to laugh as it becomes me and I become it. As ONE Being we float through the Cosmic Sea without the encumbrance of a Ship. 

It is as this formless form that I/we enter the Stargate with my High Heart leading the way.   As we enter the Gate, it is instantly calm, still and as quiet the Great Void, except that this Void it is filled with the breath of life. I can only visualize myself as the small bud of a flower. The first warmth of spring encouraging is me to open my essence to its light. In response, I open my consciousness and feel my High Heart burst open to reveal it is fragile Core. This Core is the point of rebirth where both male and female energies live as one, ready to instantly create and re-create. I emerge from this Core like a butterfly wiggling free from its cocoon.

As I look around I find that, in order to see this reality, I must look within my SELF. However, within, around, in, out and even see are long outdated terms that I vaguely remember in order to document this experience for those that still slumber.  I know that this is a trial run and that I am a scout that has gone into the unknown to find the Way to our new life. I realize that I must go back to tell the others. On the other hand, I also know that the expression of my SELF who is HERE is infinite. It has always been here and shall await the return of this small fragment of it's SELF that I is being send back to tell the others of this Portal.

Before I leave, I ask my SELF who has never left and shall remain how to tell me how can I take this joy and unconditional love back with me? In response I feel a touch in my High Heart that almost hurts as I have missed it so very, very long. I have felt this octave of love and joy before and know that it is almost impossible to ground into the physical world. I know that in order to ground it I must dig inside to release every portion of my earth being that cannot maintain this frequency. Yet, even with that knowing, I shall return. After all, most of my SELF is HERE!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Resonating.
    What is remarkable is that it was posted at 10:44.
    I see that time very often, it is a reminder of the 144 grid frequency

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you are sharing is a blessing of resonant memories. So please never doubt that you are welcome and valued for sharing who you are. Thank you. Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Sue; Thanks very much for your work.

    Bless Your Heart dear Sue !!

    Keith Hal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sue. Love u

    Michaela

    ReplyDelete