Saturday, October 22, 2011

ASCENSION AND PETS


10-22-11
ASCENSION AND PETS. I EXPECT THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL RESONATE TO THIS MESSAGE.

Hi Sue,

I've been on a serious search for truth the past 7 months and have come to the conclusion that it's difficult to discern truth from fiction. I found you through David Wilcock's Divine Cosmos site...a comment posted by a site visitor included a link to your site.

I was raised a 7th Day Adventist and always knew there were major issues not only with that belief system but with religion in general. Primarily, I couldn't accept that the "god" of the Hebrews was THE Creator God Source of everything. I believe the Gnostics held more truth about our origins than Christianity and that's why they were targeted for annihilation that started the crusades, based on my research to date.

My research has led to John Lash, Nassim Haramein, Shelly Yates and so many other sources, some of which share similar scenarios. I've tried sharing all this with my hubby and adult kids. My hubby listens and finds some of it interesting, as does our daughter. My son has publicly called me "crazy" and he tends to be fearful of too many things...always been a cautious one.

Then there're our pets. I'm a fierce animal lover. I've always felt closer to animals than many humans. We've had dogs and cats and I've always wanted my own horse but had to settle for the company of others' horses. It isn't just the appearance of a horse...their smell and what I see in their eyes is intoxicating. We currently have 6 kitties that are all rescues off the streets...had 7 till this past May and had 8 at one time. My heart just couldn't turn them out, much to my hubby's dismay.

Everyone wants to know what happens to our beloved pets when they die. I've read various sources about possible scenarios. Now all this talk about ascension and leaving EVERYTHING behind has me concerned about the future and wellbeing of these babies that I feel were sent to me to care for for a reason. They're such sweet angels...what happens when we ascend? Do they go with us? Will our previously departed babies be there waiting for us on New Earth?

I can't bare the thought of what could happen to them when we're gone...they've always been together as a family, especially the mama and her four offspring, who are now 3+ years old. Are they going with us?

Thanks! 

Lisa

Dear Lisa,

The animal kingdom has been ready for ascension for quite some time. You 
don't have to worry about leaving them, as they have been staying for you.

sue

2 comments:

  1. I believe that as WE send healing to Gaia, that all of the kingdoms benefit: the plant, the animal, the human. So let's send healing to Gaia and the collective! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for taking in the stray kitties! the world need lots of people like you. :)

    ReplyDelete