Thursday, April 7, 2016

The ATMA and the ELEMENTALS

4-7-16

THE ATMA AND THE ELEMENTALS


The Arcturians 

Dear Ascending Ones,

As you continue your process of returning to your Multidimensional SELF, you will be releasing the components of your self that are no longer needed. Simultaneously, you will be placing more and more of your intention onto the SELF you are becoming. As you continue your metamorphosis the small voice of the inner child will call out, “Take me with you.”

We remind you to remember to welcome your Child Self into your High Heart. Your “child” is your Divine Child who became the one you identified as yourself before you began your process ascension. As you collect your Divine Child into your heart, you release your attachment to the third/fourth dimensional Wheel of Life and Death.

Your Divine Child represents your first eight cells that are stored in your ATMA of the Three Fold Flame of your High Heart. Within these first eight cells is all that you have learned from your many incarnations on physical Earth. These eight cells also hold the pattern of lives in which you returned to SELF, ascended, in your other incarnations.

When you died, you returned to the Wheel of Life and Death in the fourth dimensional aura of planet Earth. On the other hand, when you ascended you returned to your fifth dimensional Lightbody. It is your Lightbody, which carries you across the Great Void between the fourth dimension and fifth dimension and beyond.

During this era of planetary transformation, many ascending ones will be gathering their Divine Child into their High Heart in order to break all connection with the Wheel of Life and Death. Many of you who could return to much higher dimensions are choosing to connect with the fifth-dimensional threshold world to assist with the creation of New Earth.

Please remember that in every version of the fifth dimension and beyond there is NO time. Therefore, you are entering a reality that has always existed and is simultaneously in the process of creation.

In fact, whenever you travel inter-dimensionally, you blend your great multidimensional essence with a reality, which re-sets your essence, as well as the entire reality. This reset creates new options and opportunities that did not exist before your entry.

In this manner, you enter a reality that has existed beyond time, as your presence simultaneously creates change within that world. Do you see dear ascending ones how much power you have within you? You have the ability to alter an entire reality simply by blending your essence with that reality.

In fact, even within your time-bound earth vessel you influence the Collective and Planetary Consciousness with your every out breath. Furthermore, you inhale the Collective and Planetary Consciousness with your every in breath. Did you know that your breath had such power?

Your first breath at birth indicated that you were alive (logged into the 3D Game) and your last breath at death indicates that you are dead (logged out of the 3D Game). In other words, your Spiritual Essence enters your form at birth and leaves your form at death.

However, since you are your spiritual essence, you are not born, nor do you die. It is your form that is born and your form that dies. Remember that in order to enter into a form-based reality, you must first create a body based on the molecular resonance and configuration of that reality.

Then, when your body is fully formed, your Spirit enters that form. When you enter a reality that is beyond form you merely calibrate your consciousness to the frequency of that reality and blend your consciousness with that reality.

New Earth resonates to the threshold between the third/fourth dimensions of form and the higher sub-planes of the fifth dimension in which form is an option and no longer an indication of being alive or dead.

In preparation for your journey across the void between the third/fourth and fifth dimension, your physical form is in the process of transmuting into Lightbody. However, as your form transmutes into a higher frequency of expression, so does your entire reality, because planet Earth is also ascending.

Hence, both people and planet are recalibrating their form to higher and higher frequencies. Since your form/body is comprised of the elements of the reality you are experiencing, when your reality transmutes into frequencies, you must match that frequency shift to remain within that reality.

Therefore, your consciousness is constantly recalibrating to higher and higher frequencies of light, and your body must recalibrate itself, as well. If your state of consciousness becomes too much higher than your body, you will “die,” as your consciousness is too high to be contained in that lower frequency vessel.

Your earth vessel is comprised of the third dimensional expressions of earth, air, fire, water and spirit/fire. The fourth dimensional expressions of these elements of your body are known as Elementals. Earth Elementals are titled Gnomes, Air Elementals are titled Sylphs, Fire Elementals are Salamanders, Water Elementals are Undines. and Etheric Elementals represent the living Spirit within all form.

The fourth dimensional Elementals hold the breath of Gaia within them and share Her essence with you via your in-breath.

With your every in-breath, the Elementals bring in the higher frequency of Gaia’s form into the Body (Earth Elemental), Breath (Air Elemental), Neural Synapses (Fire Elemental), Blood and Cerebrospinal Fluid (Water Elemental) and Consciousness (Etheric Elemental) of your earth vessel.

Then you breathe out your higher expression of consciousness to contribute to the transmutation of Gaia, just as She has shared Her transmutation with you.
  • In this manner, your transmuting form (Earth) aligns with the transmuting form of Gaia land.

  • Your transmuting breath (Air) aligns with the transmuting atmosphere of Gaia.

  • Your transmuting nervous system (Fire) aligns with the transmuting synaptic junctions within Gaia’s “electrical” system.

  • The transmutation of all your bodily fluids (Water) aligns with Gaia’s transmuting waterways and massive oceans.

  • As your Consciousness transmutes from etheric (fourth dimensional) into Spiritual (fifth dimensional), your personal consciousness aligns with the planetary consciousness, which is transmuting from third/fourth dimensional to fifth dimensional.

The physical representation of Gaia is the third/fourth dimensional Earth and the fifth dimensional representation of Gaia is New Earth.

As you, the ascending ones, entrain your personal consciousness with the planetary consciousness of Gaia, as well as with ALL Her inhabitants, you contribute greatly to the planetary ascension.

Simultaneously, the great mass of Gaia’s ascending body contributes to your personal ascension. You also gain the additional benefit of a peaceful transition into New Earth because you are surrounded and protected by the entire ascending planet.

The challenge with this configuration of ascension, as there are many versions of ascension, is that you could easily doubt that you are ascending because you are not leaving anything. If you ascended beyond the planet, you would pull away from that reality and feel as though you are leaving Earth. Then you would have physical evidence of your ascension.


However, depending on physical evidence is not consistent with ascension. Instead, it is best to release your ego need for proof, and trust your inner knowing that, since you and Gaia are ONE, you are both ascending together. In this manner, THE RETURN involves both people and planet.

We lovingly join you as we all return as 
ONE People and Planet
The Arcturians and your Galactic Family



I LOVINGLY PRESENT MY LATEST BOOK: 
I SAW A GARDEN

  

Hardcover Table Top book available on Amazon
All pictures drawn by Suzanne Lie

                                                                   AMAZON LINK

BACK OF BOOK

I wanted to share my process of writing this book. I actually got the idea from my publisher. He liked my pictures and suggested that I make a book with the pictures and just a few words for each one. I thought that was a cool idea, but did not know where, or how, to begin. Therefore, the idea sat in my mind, as it slowly moved into my heart. When I began to love the idea, I decided that I would give it a try. But how would I proceed? 

Once again, the idea had to rest in my heart and mind until it was the NOW to begin. Then, one day I decided to just ask the pictures what they wanted to tell me. So, I scanned through the pictures, which were all in one file, waiting for one of them to talk to me. I had been drawing these pictures for decades, and looking through them was a walk through memory lane. As I acknowledged each picture, I gained confidence in my self to give this idea a try. I had never thought of my self as an artist, as I can only draw what comes from inside me, and I have only taken a few art classes. 

Looking through these pictures was like talking to my self, as they each had a message that had been shared on my websites, newsletters, YouTube and blog. But this time the pictures came first and the words arose from the pictures. As the storyline revealed itself, I stayed in the NOW allowing each picture to tell me what it wanted to say. Therefore, I had no idea what the plot would be, or how the story would proceed. Of course, since they were my pictures, they told my story. 

But my story is also OUR story of finding our own inner light, using it to heal our inner darkness, so that we can travel the path of enlightenment, fulfillment, and love. My process of drawing pictures was a means of relaxation and meditation. Long ago, I made a deal with my self that once I started a picture I could NOT stop because it was not "good enough."

Therefore, these pictures became my teachers. I was forced to see how much I judged myself and how I wanted to tear the page off the writing pad because it was not “good enough.” Fortunately, I kept my word with myself and worked through the doubt, in my self, to allow the picture to tell me its story. Thus, as the pictures talked to me for this book, they talked about everything I had learned from drawing them.

I share this experience with you the reader, to encourage you to continue, come what may, with your life and allow your inner light to shine it’s path before you. May you, too, become ONE with your SELF so that you can become two with your greatest love.
Suzanne Lie


I wrote my latest book, The Journal, because the Arcturians told me to put together, in chronological order, all the messages I had received since the early 1990's, and string them together with a storyline. This storyline was channeled by the merging of me, the human, and me the Arcturian. I invite you all to share this journey with me. I hope that the Journey assists you as much as it did me. 


Kindle and Paperback available NOW


11 comments:

  1. Translation in romanian
    http://dincolo-de-mine-sunt-eu.blogspot.ro/2016/04/atma-si-elementalii.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are the ones we are waiting for
    we are ONE :REMEMBER
    transl in ita. and or cooperation
    sosoneworld1@gmail.com
    bliss!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.klang-weg.de/blog
    PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR A GERMAN TRANSLATION.
    http://www.klang-weg.de/der-atma-und-die-elementale/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Suzanne, for a wonderfully enlightening and thought-provoking channel!
    Blessings and Love,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this wonderful sharing, Sue.
    Always selfless and loving.
    Namaste. _/\_

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gratitude and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Suzanne, the message resonates with my Inner Truth and Wisdom contained within my Higher Consciousness. I recently read "The Journey" and I highly recommend it for those who are on the path of Ascension. Thank you for your dedication and service work to Humanity and Gaia.
    Love and Blessings!
    Namasté
    _/\_

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soon in spanish at Sue´s site :

    https://suzannelieinspanish.blogspot.com

    With Love, Shanti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, Suzanne

    Eternal gratitude. Sure did need some guidance right now in these days of rapid calibration. Om Shanti

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much, Suzanne

    Eternal gratitude. Sure did need some guidance right now in these days of rapid calibration. Om Shanti

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is real good. People, Planet and Purpose all moving along at the same speed of personal perception. Thank you Suzanne Much Lovelight William Lord

    ReplyDelete