Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Looking Back to Move Forward - 2006 -- Holiday Blessings

12-24-14

I wish each and every one of you wonderful readers
Multidimensional Blessings and Unconditional Love
for the Holiday Season of 2014


NOW onto our Look Back to Move Forward for the year of:
2006



THE JOURNEY OF A PHOTON

Integrating the Spirit into Matter

You are a photon, a beam of Multidimensional Light. You have been traveling through the Universe, with your previous stop being the Pleiades. You have come to assist the Earthlings in their awakening and seek a human who will allow your entrance through its Crown Chakra. Yes, there appears to be a human who is ready to open their Third Eye.  Perhaps you can be of assistance. 

You enter through the Portal of the Crown Chakra and wait at the window above the Inner Temple of their Sacred Triangle. You wish to enter this Being so that you can share your gift of Light. However, Earth rules state that this is a Free Will Planet, and you can’t enter a human without an invitation. Therefore, you wait. You respect humans for they have survived the third dimension and are about to Awaken. They have been cut off from their Multidimensional SELF for eons, yet, somehow, they have not forgotten.

They have tried to forget, but as painful as it has been to remember Home, it has been even more painful to forget it.  So they waited at the “Threshold,” just as you are waiting.  You wish to enter this blooming consciousness, yet the person has not yet invited you. But wait, there is someone entering the Inner Temple and standing below the vortex that you have patiently waited to enter. As the ONE raises its Consciousness to your Light, the vortex pulls you in, and you are in a 3D form.

To you, it appears as though you have entered a dark cave. Shortly, you enter a huge cavern in the shape of an inverted triangle. The entire cavern is filled with liquid, but it is the “nectar of life” on this world and you calmly enter it. Your great Light instantly illuminates the formerly dark cave. On the long roof of the cavern you see myriad lights that are flashing to a frequency far lower than yours.

You contain your Light so as not to harm this person. At what appears to be the front of the cave, a circular vortex seems to be hanging from the ceiling. The vortex appears to be a dispenser of powerful chemicals and hormones. Behind you, another cone shaped vortex hangs from the ceiling.  This, too, appears to be a hormone factory. Yet, whereas the other vortex seems to dispense, this one appears to receive. It is this second vortex, at the back of the cavern, that is your destination, for it appears to be the receptor of higher dimensional Light.  As you approach it, you realize that it was also your entry point.

First, however, you feel a drive to enter the other gland, at the inverted peak of the cavern, as you know it is the main control center of this vessel. As you approach the vortex, you discover that this person can accept a few amps of your Light at this time. Therefore, after a speedy run through this vortex, you return to your former destination at the rear of the cavern. 

You find that your brief visit, to what you now know is the Pituitary Gland, was enough to give you all the information you need about this person. You now know exactly how much light this person can accept without overloading the vessel’s life support. Hence, you slowly integrate your photon SELF into what you now know is the Pineal Gland. 

As you integrate into the Pineal Gland, you are a bit surprised to find that you drift back into the fluid of the cavern as a changed photon. You float through the cavern and, then, through a small circular tunnel to enter yet another smaller cavern. You do not linger here, as you are integrated again into the earth vessel’s system.

This time you ARE the blood flow as you enter every cell and atom of this biological vessel. It is a unique feeling for you to experience gravity and density. Yet, you know that even though this person may not realize what has happened, you have initiated an extreme change in its consciousness. This expansion of consciousness will, in turn, instigate a great transformation of the earth vessel.

You feel sorry that your higher vibration is causing discomfort, as the person now appears to be quite uncomfortable in its body, mind and emotions. However, you know that these symptoms are temporary and that the person will soon adapt to the accelerated vibration of its earth vessel.

Now that you have toured the entire vessel via the blood flow, you decide that you will “set up camp” just inside the, soon-to-be opened, Third Eye where you can gradually and safely increase the frequency rate of this vortex. You settle down and relax. Yes, this will be a great show. You will get to watch an entire planet raise its vibration into the fifth dimension.

You feel good that you might have been of some small assistance. Perhaps more of your photon friends will also enter this person. What a party you will all have as you look out at Earth through this ONE’S opening Third Eye! You wonder if this person will ever know that you are HERE.
***

I had a meditation in which I was instructed to add the below section to this process. 
I hope that you wonderful readers will join me in this activity by posting your answers.
Then, as we "Look Back to Move Forward," we can do so together.
I begin by posting my answers.

The 5 W's
WHO did you see yourself as in 2006? (how we perceive our self is WHO we are)
WHAT were you doing? (and how did "doing" that impact your perception of self) 
WHERE  did you live? (where we live greatly influences us)
WHEN were you most SELF-aware in that year?
WHY were you SELF-aware in that NOW? 

If you wish to post your answers it will assist in our Unity Consciousness.

(I know that many of you are busy with your Holiday preparations, but this blog will remain up if you wish to answer these questions later.)

11 comments:

  1. "In our first step we are free, in the second one we are servants." (German author Goethe in his play FAUST)
    So as I answered the easy task yesterday, I'll follow on the trip of truth today…
    WHO: beaming with light and laughter; toning – my soul wants to sing; NO pressure, no worry – enjoying the blessings of a retired life
    WHAT doing? – Good question. I don't feel that sitting in a rocking chair is the goal of my life. The "I am" is still on the quest for an authentic expression: working as a sound healer/going out/traveling to energetic places/writing (-> manuals how easy life can be for the new children, the parents, for everyone? / The Story of my Life told for the comprehension of a grandchild? / translating other's stories?) doing = enjoying?
    WHERE: the most spacious, quiet, sunny, centrally located place where I really feel at home and close to the sky
    WHEN most self-aware: in Sardinia with my sound healing group and in my Dreamwalker Death seminar (as student)
    WHY: guidance of fully aware beings/entities allows a quantum opening
    Hi Suzanne, I see that we already have entered the new cycle, so I was true starting my new year's ritual this time already at the solstice/new moon.
    Curious what's coming next.
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Sorry, I was in the wrong film: Ready to jump into the NOW of 2015 and did not realize that it was about 2006...
      In this sense "having the wind in my face and the past in my back" I realize the whirl of past/present/future becoming ONE and I am ready to enjoy the amplifying spiraling of the vortex of the NOW with joy and full awareness.
      Come with me.
      Nina

      Delete
    2. Hurray for the "Vortex of NOW"
      thanks, Can I quote you for that term?
      Sue

      Delete
  3. WHO: A sophomore who began to learn to love.
    WHAT: Having a relationship with a junior.
    WHERE: On campus.
    WHEN: We were throwing a welcome party by taking the juniors to the southern beach for three days.
    WHY: Although I had met her in previous dinner gathering, the feeling was not so strong than those nights out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing. College is a big time in our lives,
      sue

      Delete
  4. Today I am breaking the rules. I am consciously identifying with my first remembered invitation to the Light to enter... as much as possible.
    WHO: An active seeker in my 50s.
    WHAT: I asked for the Light... I stated I was ready, come what may.
    WHERE: Inside and Outside myself... trying to realize that there are no boundaries.
    WHEN: After finishing a 9-day intensive workshop.
    WHY: I wanted to expand. I was ready for more light... I realized I could just say, "I am ready! Bring it on!" I wanted conscious awareness and memory and expansion to my multidimensional selves. Well, I must say, the floodgates opened and I am on this journey. As I look back in the past 10 years, and keep moving toward the NOW, I am amazed at how rapidly my perceptions are shifting and evolving. Each day, many times per day, I become aware of shifts and more awareness, consciously. There are moments of imbalance, but they settle. I am filled with gratitude for the Now, for the Oneness of us all.
    Thank you, Sue. What an amazing and beautiful journey we are all sharing together. Our Photons are Joyous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! for sharing:
      "ASK and you shall Receive."
      sue

      Delete
  5. 2006:
    WHO: An unhappy, longing wife
    WHAT: trying relentlessly to save/fix a marriage which died in 2000
    WHERE: A small city in a province in Canada
    WHEN: For 12 long, arduous years
    WHY: INSANITY

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, did you leave that unhappy marriage??
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Sue!
    Romanian translation:
    http://dincolo-de-mine-sunt-eu.blogspot.com/2014/12/privind-in-urma-pentru-merge-inainte_26.html

    ReplyDelete