Monday, August 27, 2012

MYTRE AND THE RESTORATION CHAMBER


8-26-12

You may wish to review my June 26, 2012 post in my blog…




Mytre and The Arcturians

The Restoration Chamber

MYTRE SPEAKS:
When I first arrived on the Arcturian Starship after “accidentally” navigating my Scout Ship with my mind, our society in the Pleiades was at the same stage of ascension as your Earthly society is now. However, when I arrived all I could do was tell the Arcturians that our planet was under attack. Shortly after, I was taken to the Restoration Chamber.

I would like to begin this message by telling you of my experience within the Chamber. As soon as I was in my chair and the door was closed, I was surrounded by total darkness. At first, I was a bit disconcerted by the darkness, but slowly an inner light began to awaken within me. I had never had an experience of perceiving this light before. It seemed to be coming from the top of my head.

The light began to move throughout my brain, as if it were looking for something. After an unknown period of time the source of the light seemed to settle into the very center of my brain. From there it projected a beam into my inner forehead, at which point I passed out.

When I awoke, I could see in the dark. I knew the room was still dark because I was seeing through a higher frequency of vision. I could pan-in or pan-out from what I saw without moving my head in any way. I also realized that I could see to either side, and even behind me, without moving my head. What I realize now is that I was seeing through my Third Eye.

Once I had a chance to “play” with my new vision, I began to feel an immense burning just above my heart. The burning sensation was so intense that I was paralyzed with pain. If I moved my body in any fashion, the pain escalated. On the other hand, if I totally relaxed into a calm, slow breath, the pain receded. Hence, I remained totally still for an unknown time.

I think I fell asleep, for it was not the same sensation as before when I passed out. Either way, when I returned to an awakened state the pain was gone, and I felt unbelievable filled with love. My wife and daughter came into my thoughts, and I immediately saw a picture of them in my mind. Later, much later, I learned that I had actually seen them.

I focused on our village with my mind to see if I could see anything, but all I could receive was an intense fatigue and sense of dread. I later learned that searching for love was an easier task than seeing fear and violence. I also learned that the reason for this discrepancy was to learn to follow the sensation of love during my inter-dimensional travels. Of course, at that time, I had no idea what glory my future would hold.

My pondering was interrupted by the opening of door to the Chamber, which opened quite on its own. I later learned that when the one in the chair resonated to a certain frequency, the door automatically opened. As I slowly stepped down from the chair, I felt a completely unique sensation course throughout my body.

I had no idea what that sensation was, but it was quite blissful. I later learned that my entire body had been re-calibrated to the fifth-dimensional frequency of resonance. However, I could only maintain the gift of higher resonance that I was given by the Arcturians by learning to be the Master of ALL my thoughts and emotions. This mastery was no easy task, but I did achieve it because the reward was so immense.

Once, I found how to balance my new legs, I slowly walked through the door and out of the Chamber. I then entered a quiet corridor. The floor felt more like a cloud than the ground, but I was not sure if it was the floor or my new body. I later found that it was both. The corridor was empty, but I felt the thoughts of the crewmembers as if they were there with me.

The thoughts of so many people swirling through my mind gave me a headache and a feeling of nausea. I put my hand out to hold onto the wall for stability and was instantly overwhelmed by information regarding ALL the workings of the Ship. Fortunately, I heard a quiet instruction emanating from my heart, which was another novel experience, that instructed me to close my eyes and go deep into my own Core.

I was not sure what “going into my Core” meant, but I correctly imagined that it meant to find my own Center. When I focused on the Center of my self, I could find a place of peace and, even, quite. Within that quiet I realized that I was hearing these voices from within my self rather than through my physical ears.

I found my Center again so that I could balance my body enough to stand on my own. I then gradually opened my eyes and saw the smiling face of an Arcturian. “Very good,” It spoke. (Arcturians are androgynous even when they are wearing a form.) “Follow me,” it said, as it led the way. It could tell that I was still disoriented and kept a slow pace.

At first I did not see much of the Ship, as I had to keep my eyes focused on the Arcturian to avoid further dizziness. However, as I continued to walk, I became steadier on my new feet. I had a million questions to ask but knew that I had to respect their means of teaching me.

The Arcturian led me to a Debriefing Room, where I told them everything that was happening on my planet, as well as everything that happened to me on the Ship. After my meeting I was taken to my own quarters, shown how to operate the replicator to make myself some food, and encouraged to relax and get some sleep. I did everything I was asked to do, except sleep.

I tossed and turned and could not stop thinking long enough to surrender to sleep. I had so many questions. Why did they leave me here alone? What was going to happen next? How were Mytria and my infant daughter? How was my planet? Did the Arcturians save them? And one, and on, and on…

Finally my door buzzed, and I invited an unknown Being to enter. I say “Being” because my unbidden communications revealed that there were Beings from all over the Galaxy aboard this Ship. Fortunately, when the door opened it was an Arcturian who entered. I had had enough surprises for a while.

With a slight smile, the Arcturian said, “How are you doing with mastery of your thoughts?”

4 comments:

  1. I love reading these posts and im always checking back for more! So do you channel these messges, and if so what is your routine like- do you lay down and have someone take notes or do you allow your hands to be moved on the keyboard or do you record yourself? Just curious for more details aboutthe process! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Suzan,thank you for this latest post ,it really helps to have reference points such as this.I have been developing some of these abilities for a while now,but as it is new to us (in this incarnation).it is sometimesdifficult to assess things,best wishes Rosanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh this is the one I was talking about in my earlier comment I had read both of your posts on my site,this ‘chamber’ experience as I said earlier reminds me of what The Federation of Light said about The Three Days of dark!
    ........ lol I am hoping I am not too tired to do what I came here to do,I feel that balance is my challenge these days,when we are all so busy getting ‘the word’ out:)

    ReplyDelete