Thursday, August 2, 2012

MORE CONVERSATIONS


July-30-2012
Looking Back to Move Forward




Dear Arquelle,
I can feel you inside of me.  Actually, I can feel you inside of my High Heart. I am directed now to find the first time that I heard from the Arcturians in 1994…

12-10-94 
Beloved Suzille,

We speak to you from Arcturus.  We want to tell you that we are coming.  Remember when you said that you would volunteer your home for our landing?  We heard you, and we are taking up your offer. (I didn’t understand the true meaning of that statement for many years.)

There are many different sources, which are receiving many different messages. Each of these messages contains a portion of the Truth. In the same manner, each of your incarnations on this planet holds a portion of the truth, which you personally need to understand before you can complete your process of life on this vibration. (I went through this process by writing Visions From Venus and Reconstructing Reality.) There are, also, many different portions of your society, which hold a different piece of the whole.

Different pieces of the whole are held in different areas of the planet to assure the successful process of Earth's evolution. You do not need to hear every voice of all your incarnations. Furthermore, you also do not need to hear every message from every other member of your planet to fully move into your personal understanding. However, it is helpful to KNOW that a wonderful moment is now (1994) commencing. 

One of the messages which you have read is about a photon belt (the story that was going around in 1994 when the word “ascension” was barely spoken), which will quickly change the vibratory rate of the planet and your entire Solar System.  This photon belt is indeed true, but it need not have the extreme effect upon your reality that the channeler received. Remember, there are many options here for you to consider.

  • One is that you and yours may choose to NOT experience the reality of moving through the 3 days of darkness of the Photon Belt. 
  • Another is that you can move through time and space to a period where that experience has been completed. 
  • Another is that you will take upon yourself OUR vibration, your true vibration of Arcturus. In this way you will rise above the actual experience of "death."

Do you remember when we came to you?  Do you remember how you channeled our name when you had not heard of us yet? (This was just a few days before.)  We are here, dear one. You are awakened enough so that you can work with us more deeply. 

For a long time, I wondered if the Arcturians, were “just my imagination,” but communicating with them made my life so much better that I didn’t care if they were real or not. I had had communications form unseen beings and unseen realities my whole life. Therefore, I settled into my possible insanity and enjoyed their deep guidance.

Now to experience you, Arquelle, an emanation of Arcturus within my own form is yet another Arcturian surprise. In fact, to experience a fifth dimensional Arcturian form within my earth vessel is, well, I don’t know what it is. I am just now settling into the concept of a fifth dimensional form of Arcturian Nature within ME. It does not seem impossible. In fact, it seems to be an expedient way to ascend this form.

I guess that the concept is so unique that it is taking me a while to live it. I know if I am to truly believe that I have received this boost towards ascension I will have to believe that it is real. If I do not hold that belief, I will not be able to fully embrace and integrate this energy field into my SELF.

The process of writing Mytria and Mytre’s story has helped me to integrate my Pleiadian energy. However, I seem to be avoiding hearing Mytre’s story of mind over matter. Actually, I can see why there would need to be a lot of preparation for such a huge concept ad “mind over Matter.” Perhaps, that is why you, Arquelle, have come into my consciousness.

You did first come to me when I was also speaking with Mytre. Yes, I am hearing inside that it is vital that we, the ascending ones, believe the unbelievable in order to allow our ascension.  I guess I did not choose to enter a “Photon Belt,” which I suspect was either a different, possible reality or a 1994 misinterpretation of Planetary Ascension.

On the other hand, I may have moved through time and into a reality in which the Photon Belt “disaster” never happened. But, clearly I have taken the third option of taking upon myself the Arcturian vibration, as well as quite a few other Galactic vibrations.

My instincts tell me that the Galactics are making themselves so visible now because so many of us in the physical are embracing and integrating our Galactic Heritage. Once we accept and integrate the Higher Expressions of our SELF, we will embrace that the myriad Starships in the sky as our Star Family’s mobile homes. Then, there is no reason for fear.

However, I can see why the remaining Dark Ones would be afraid of the Galactics and why they would want to spread as much fear about the sightings as possible. However, the Galactics know that that which is familiar is NOT frightening. Therefore, they have shown themselves again and again, but only those who could believe in them, can actually see them.

It is a physiological fact that if something is deemed “impossible,” it can also be “unperceivable.” The level of fear that arises with the sight of something that one cannot believe sends a “not real” image to brain. Then, just as the Natives could not see Captain Cook’s sailing ship, those who cannot believe that we are a Galactic Society will not see the Starships.

In 1994 I could not believe that the Arcturians would “land inside of me.”  Therefore, I could only imagine that they would use my house as a landing area for their Scout Ships. Of course, my house was way too small, but the only facts available about Starships then were in Sci Fi or Horror films. It is interesting that the Illuminati-run television shows no longer have any representations of a peaceful life as members of the Galactic Federation!

I have heard from many of my readers that they feel isolated and have no one to talk to about the most important thing that has EVER happened—Personal and Planetary Ascension. Fortunately, we have the Internet. I have dearly loved being in the wilds of Gaia, but I have missed being able to communicate via the Internet. I have driven miles to find an Internet connection and even had to have someone post the last blog for me. It seems that posting a blog takes a much better Internet connection than writing and answering emails, which I have not had many chances to do either.

It is so important that we can talk to each other about our process of ascension. Therefore, give it a test run. Find a “cover story,” a lead-in to test the waters as to whether or not that person is able to share the ascension topic with you. If you say something neutral such as, “Wow, did you see the UFO flying over the Olympic fireworks? What do you think about that?”

You brought up the topic, which is exactly why the Galactics appeared in that fashion. I remember long ago when the Olympics were in Los Angeles. They had a huge UFO landing as part of the opening celebration. All the commentator could say was, “Only in California!” Which is likely why I chose to incarnate and live my life here.

Dear Arquelle, I have gotten way off track in my communication with you. So I had best not judge another for avoidance, as I seem to be avoiding you. Therefore, I am going to meditate so that I can expand my consciousness to the frequency of my SELF who knows that I DO deserve to have a fifth-dimensional, Arcturian being within “little’ ol me.”

Perhaps it is not my consciousness I should raise, but my self-esteem. Or, maybe, there is no difference between the two? I will tell you what I find out after my meditation…

Below are fragments of my meditation. The higher levels are to be recovered later:

I could not determine Arquelle’s gender as it is androgynous, like all fifth dimensionals. First, I heard, “Ascension is a progressive process, as on Alcea. (See earlier blog) I, superconscious, Suzille progressively transmutes into Arquelle WHILE ego, Sue progressively transmutes superconscious Suzille WHILE wounded—ego progressively transmutes into daily-life, self.

I saw each of the above transitions as simple as the births on Alcea. I observed as I easily allowed my Arquelle SELF to flow from within me while I swam circles around it. Then, suddenly, I became Arquelle. I was on the Scout Ship that the Zeta landed in front of my house.

This experience was not physical, but it was during a very vivid meditation. Was that experience related to the 1994 statement from the Arcturians? The Zeta said, “This is your ship.” I then vaguely remember being on the big, Starship and fell off into a very deep sleep. I woke up with the words of,
“Let the Miracle happen.”

August 1, 2012
The Nature of Ascension



Good Morning, we are Arquelle,

We are your fifth dimensional form within the costume of your third dimensional earth vessel. Mytre will soon begin his account of Pleiadian ascension after I/we, Arquelle, give you a brief explanation about the nature of ascension. Since entering the unknown has a fearful quality, it is helpful to helpful to fully understand the ascension process that your entire reality is NOW experiencing. Hence, we speak through you and not to you, so that all who are interested can receive our message.

Ascension is a process of unraveling the exterior levels of reality to find your Core SELF. Just as the core of a seed holds the DNA for the fully-grown tree, your Core holds the DNA for your true, Multidimensional SELF. The Core of your Essence slowly descends from the highest frequencies of your expression to begin its journey through lower and lower frequencies of reality and into the worlds of physical manifestation.

On the way down the frequency scale your Core collected layer upon layer of lower frequency shells. These shells protected your Core as it made its journey through lower and lower frequencies of reality and into the realm of physicality. As your consciousness made this journey, you released your attachment to the Core, so that you could experience every descending frequency of reality by attaching your consciousness onto each new outer layer of realty.

The process of ascension is the journey Home back into your Core. You take this journey by attaching your consciousness onto higher and higher frequencies of reality, which you will find within your SELF and closer to your Core. You are wondering why the predicted events have not occurred. This is largely because they no longer need to take place in a sudden moment of shift in order to jar your world into awakening.

Because enough members of your present frequency of reality have already awakened and begun their ascension process, you resonate to a frequency of reality that is beyond the need to create drama in order to “wake up.” Others, who appear to be sharing your reality, may be just now facing their fears. However, enough of you have gone through that process to raise the frequency of your collective reality.

Each of you has attached your consciousness to the frequency of reality in which change does not need to be fearful in order to get your attention.  You made this progression when you began to refuse to participate in fear. Your refusal to participate in a lower frequency, fear-based reality detached your consciousness from that layer of reality and turned your attention inward toward the myriad love-based realities that resonate to a higher frequency.

In other words, you remembered enough about the creative powers of “mind over matter,” that you thought to say, “No thank you. I no longer need this experience that reality in order to awaken.” At the same time, there are still others that are within your frequency-band of reality, but in a lower octave, that have not remembered their innate creative abilities within their Core.

It has appears to many that the Galactics have just recently descended into your world to assist you. However, the truth is that you, the ones who can believe in and perceive the Galactics, have ascended into a higher frequency of reality. Therefore, you can now perceive a reality that was once beyond your conscious perception. The fact is that there has been assistance from Gaia’s Star Family for quite some time, but you could not perceive it because your resonance was too low.

The Galactics, Ascended Masters and Celestials have been immensely active in assisting Gaia for over 70 years. However, most of you were unaware of this assistance because your personal frequency and, therefore your perceptions, were calibrated to a frequency in which could not imagine that extra-terrestrial were “real.” At the level/frequency of reality the game of Dark and Light was so intense that anything that was unique or unknown was instantly perceived as dangerous.

There are still many in your present expression of reality that still perceives the Unknown as Dangerous. This discrepancy in perceptions of reality represents the different sub-layers of each octave of reality. Each reality has sub-frequencies, such as your school system. Elementary School has kindergarten through fifth grade. Middle School has sixth through eighth grade and High School has ninth through twelfth grade. Then there are the Collage levels of Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior, Senior and the Graduate Levels of Masters and PhD.

Once the “student” has gone through all the sub-layers of their school, they move into a new school. In the same manner, after you move through the sub-layers of your reality, you move into a new octave of your frequency of reality. Just as one town could have all these levels of education within their own town, you will experience “students” on many sub-levels of awakening within your own reality.

However, the ones who are in higher grades, sub-planes of reality, will perceive their world very differently than those in lower grades, sub-planes of reality. After you have completed one level of education (ascension) you move into a different school (octave of reality) that will give you an entirely different view of your reality.

Just as some people do not move up into higher levels of education, some people stop at certain levels of frequencies of reality and do not want to continue their process of ascension any further. Ascension takes a great deal of dedication, and you must constantly take full responsibility for the reality that YOU have created.

When you are in the lower frequencies of the third/fourth dimension, it takes so much “time” for your thoughts and emotions to return to you as manifestations, that it is easy to forget that YOU were the creator of that manifestation. Furthermore, when you are not able to perceive and understand the higher perspective of events in your life, you can slip into the belief that it is not possible to improve your reality.

On the other hand, once you are awakened to your Multidimensional SELF, your higher perceptions allow you to see the ascending layers of frequencies of reality that will lead you to your Core. Once you can perceive the ever-ascending possible realities, you can choose to attach your consciousness to whichever realities that lead you back to your SELF.

Just as your education system has different school for different grade levels, realities have different frequency-bands, which have many octave, sub-planes, within that frequency-band/dimension. You are now graduating from the highest octave, sub-plane, of the third/fourth dimension and into the lower octave, sub-plane, of the next frequency-band of the fifth dimension.

Within the fifth dimension, you will no longer be a student, for you have discovered your Inner Teacher. This Inner Teacher has a direct connection with your Core, and can assist you to navigate your way back into your SELF.

Today, you are starting a new month. Years, months, weeks, days, hours and minutes are a way to measure time. Yet, time is not a component of your new frequency-band (fifth dimension) of reality for there is only NOW. The release of time is only one of the many changes that you will confront as you move into your next frequency-band of reality (the fifth dimension).

When you first entered Kindergarten, Middle School, High School and College, you likely felt insecure or even frightened. But, when you look back at those times, they seem far away and you seemed so much younger. You are graduating into a new level again.

Look back at what you have learned so far and find the Core of the many lessons that you have learned in you long journey through the physical expression of reality. As you reflect on your past, find the Core to which you are always returned, the Core that has brought you to today.

That Core is your Multidimensional SELF who resonates to every frequency of every reality that you have ever encountered. Therefore, you do not have to create you ascension. Instead, you just “follow the breadcrumbs” back to where you started your long descent into the worlds of form.

Blessings,
            We are Arquelle

4 comments:

  1. Hello Sue

    I am speechless... all these recent post since you begin your quest in nature, I dont know how to tell you my gratitude, I felt the Love of our Family of Life and all of the downloads of Life Giving information coming through YOU/US.

    Thank You !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Suzann,I was sinking in a sea of negative revelations,wondering how all this was going on and I had not seen it.your work and the Arcturians are the rope that pulled me back up.I am so appreciative of your dedication and all that you share with us.
    THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    I have been following your vision quest (of sorts) through nature to your SELF. I want to say thank you for sharing your insights and experiences, as doing so has helped spark my own memory of my SELF. Thank you for demonstrating such courage and love by making public your journey! I stand in great gratitude of what you have contributed to my own journey. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate your blog information.I have been working for designing work .Recently I installed Photoshop in my windows but after installation faced a problem that was office.com/setup
    was not properly installed in my system.

    ReplyDelete