Thursday, July 21, 2011

INTO THE MOON

INTO THE MOON

I am El Morya, here today to take you through the portal into the Moon. The Moon was once a spacecraft, but is now inhabited by the higher fourth dimensionals who wish to be protectors of Earth.

To begin this journey, find the Moon inside your self, for that is the True Reality. Can you see it? Each of you may carry the Moon in a different area of your body. In fact, your Inner Moon, which is the Portal to Gaia’s Moon, can change locations with your emotions.

I ask you to close your eyes for a moment of the NOW and feel the power of your Inner Moon. Do you feel how the power of your Inner Moon is different than the power of your Inner Sun? It is calmer and subtler. It is not as steady as your Inner Sun, but waxes and wanes with your state of consciousness.

In fact, your Inner Moon IS your state of consciousness. When your consciousness is expanded, your Inner Moon is huge and fills your entire body with its peace and truth. Then, when your consciousness is trapped in the mire of physical life, you Inner Moon can feel dense and far away.

Therefore, take a moment to take some slow breaths to connect with your Inner Moon…

Once you have connected with your Inner Moon, allow your right hand to slowing rise and touch the place on your body where it is at NOW…

As you connect with your Inner Moon, allow its light to project the Path into Gaia’s Moon…

Slowly, you float upon the Path as you allow the Moon the pull you into Her embrace. As the Moon approaches, you know that you will easily move past its surface via the Portal of your Inner Moon. In a flash, you are inside the Moon.

The beauty inside the Moon is indescribable, and looks like a combination of Lemuria and the Land of Faerie in their peak expression. Floating above what appeared to be the grounded area (as the “ground” is inside of an orb), are many magnificent beings of the higher fourth dimension. In the very center of this reality is the Moon’s Violet Temple of Transmutation.

I, El Morya, must tell you that now you are on my own, for only those who can resonate to the fifth dimension and beyond could find their way to enter the Temple. Therefore, just relax into the unconditional love that you have felt for your self and for others. It is through the energy of your unconditional love that you shall find your Way.

As you relax into the flow of your unconditional love, you easily float up to the three stairs before the Temple entrance. You feel the innocence of purity of your Divine Child and know that state of consciousness will grant you the ability to climb these three stairs. You can see now that this Temple is made of pure violet light, and that its shape can change with your expectations. It is you state of innocence and purity that allows you to hear the manner in which you can climb these stairs.

Your consciousness is free of fear, or you would not be approaching this step. However, to climb the first stair, you must release ALL fear from every cell and atom of your physical form.

Inside, you hear the Mantra:

I NOW release ALL fear from every cell and atom of my physical form

And replace it with Unconditional Love.

Say this Mantra three times, or as many times as you need to until you can believe it is true. Is it not a glorious feeling to experience your body completely free of fear?

To step upon the second stair, know and fully believe that YOU are the creator of your reality. Knowing that all you need is “enough” frees you from the toils of the third dimension. In the fifth dimension, you create only what you need for the NOW and allow it to return to the ONE for redistribution once you withdraw your attention from it. As you use this fifth dimensional thinking in your grounded life, it grants you complete independence from third dimensional worries. This independence comes from your total believe in the next Mantra:

“I ALWAYS have Enough.”

As you move toward the third step, you hear, “What will you forget?” To your surprise you answer,

“I will forget nothing. I carry with me the memory of every life, every experience, every sorrow, joy, fear, anger, love and lost love that I have ever experienced in any of my third dimensional incarnations. I, a speck of the ONE, entered the individuality of the third dimension to gain experiences, which I vowed to share with the ONE. Therefore, I now place every earthly experience I have ever had upon the Threshold of this Temple, so that I may share all that I have known.”

As you place your earthly experiences on the Threshold, you hear the third Mantra:

“I now place every earthly experience I have ever had on

the Threshold of Ascension, so that I may share them with the ONE.”

With the last Mantra, you float into the Temple and are instantly surrounded by every higher dimensional Being you have known during your many sojourns on third dimensional Earth. You listen calmly as they tell you that you are now, and have always been, an Ascended Master.

As you return to your mundane life, you hold the memory of being surrounded by my many Guides and higher expressions of your SELF who are bathing you in their unconditional love. You vow to Gaia that you will retain an earth vessel for as long as necessary, so that you can contribute your Light to Her Planetary Ascension. You know that something important is happening, and you will maintain your presence on the body of Gaia for as long as she needs you!

You are not yet aware how this process will influence your life, but you vow to remember the three stairs:

I NOW release ALL fear from my earth vessel.

I KNOW that I AM creating “enough.”

I share all my physical experiences with the ONE.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Continuing thanks.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You vow to Gaia that you will retain an earth vessel for as long as necessary, so that you can contribute your Light to Her Planetary Ascension."

    I never thought of it this way, but I'm happy to stay to help Gaia, the one who I have always run to for healing and just to feel wonderful in her embrace. I love you Gaia.

    Thank you for the wonderful inspiration El Morya.

    ReplyDelete