Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Return to Day 4 of 7 Days with My SELF

11-8-17
Return to 7 Days with my SELF

Day 4 of 7 Days With My SELF


Finding and Living your Inner Power
by
Suzanne Lie and Your SELF

Greetings every ONE,

I took a little break from the 7 day process of: “Finding and Living your Inner Power.” I needed to absorb that process a bit, and I hope you all had a chance to absorb it as well. If that process is new to you, then you will find the beginning of it at:


It is on my blog, just as this article is. If you are new to this process, or wish to refresh your memory, please see the above link.
Day ONE was, “Unconditionally Loving My SELF”
Day TWO was, “Embracing the Light”
Day THREE was, “Forgiveness.”

Today, we move onto the FOURTH day of this process which is,

DAY 4 of 7 Days With My SELF

Finding and Living your Inner Power

However, I would like to invite you all to take a moment of your NOW to review your process so far and to ask yourself:

“How often did I remember to: UNCONDITIONALLY LOVE MY SELF?”
“How often did I remember to: EMBRACE THE LIGHT?”
“How often did I remember to: FORGIVE MYSELF AND FORGIVE OTHERS?”

Be easy on yourself when you make that assessment.
After all, remember that the day ONE was, “I unconditionally LOVE my self.”


We will NOW return to Day 4 With My SELF

Finding and Living MY Inner Power

“Today, I WILL remember to listen to my self-talk. I know that words have power, and the words that I silently say to my self have an even greater power. The power of these “silent statements” is so strong because WHAT I SAY IS WHAT I LIVE!

In other words, if I say to my self, “Good job. You did a REALLY good job! I find that I have more energy, more courage and, definitely, more happiness. I realize that it is easy to “blame myself” as that gives me some sense of “inner power,” but the power is weak, and the “blame” lasts longer than the words.

Therefore, on this fourth day with my self, I decree:
I listen to what I say to my self. Then, I will take a few minutes to determine how I feel.
I will check my heart and say:

Dear Heart, How much do l love my self after I made that statement to myself?

Dear Mind, what are you thinking, after I made that statement to myself?

Dear Stomach (which is were our emotions often linger), how does my body feel,
after I made that statement?

Please feel free to share your answers in the comments section on this blog. You do not need to give your name when you share, as your energy field and your honesty is the gift that you give to your self, as well as to others.



To download the recording for Day 4, please click…
HERE



4 comments:

  1. Emotions, emotions, a lot of emotions flowing. My body feeling them and my heart extremely sensitive.
    Blessings!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when I recognize the emotions of an other who at first feels overwhelming to me, it helps me to recenter, knowing that these are emotions we all have had. lately the stomach, Hara, has been an important part of my centering. it's amazing how powerful it is

    ReplyDelete