Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Day ONE of 7Days with my SELF--Suzanne Lie and the Arcturians

10-31-17

DAY 1 OF A DAYS WITH MY SELF




Today I choose to love myself UNCONDITIONALLY!


I am not sure what “Unconditional Love” is, 
as I am not sure how much I have received. 

However, I KNOW that energy OUT is energy BACK. 

Therefore, today, I will focus on sending 
Unconditional Love out into the world 

and imagine how that Unconditional Love circumvents the Earth and returns back to the sender—ME!

Dear ME, thank you for the Unconditional love!





To download this Recording, please click: 

HERE


Thank you for joining us for our

7 DAYS WITH OUR SELF

Sue Lie and the Arcturians

For information about the upcoming
MULTIDIMENSIONAL LEADERSHIP TRAINING
PLEASE CLICK:




7 comments:

  1. Loving ourselves unconditionally is something that we don't think about much. However, what if we DID think about it?

    What if we remembered to think about loving ourselves unconditionally?
    I, Sue Lie, and going to try that now--that is thinking about loving myself unconditionally.

    How long will I remember to allow that thought to live in my heart and mind?
    I am starting now and I will tell you how long I could remember to remain within that "state of consciousness"
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unconditional love seems to be easy when it comes to let it go, but difficult when it comes to understand . It is beyond who we are, it is beyond to our colors, smells, taste and touch. Unconditional love is what is in front of us, surrounding us us, moving us and inspiring us. There is not hurry,there are momentums of unconditional love in everything we breath and breath us!.- in love, HS

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I am learning Unconditional Love each time I do not judge another each time I am judged".

    I heard this after I did a brief meditation and alignment to my higher self. It feels right because Love is never present in the judgement of ourselves or of others.

    Blessings and thank you Suzanne and the Arcturians for these 7 days with my Self.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Accepting ourselves and others where we are in each moment. Looking beyond perceptions, without expectations, releasing all judgement...good and bad...

      Delete