Monday, April 24, 2017

Week 4: Communicating With Your Higher Self--Preparing for Leadership

4-24-17

Communicating with your Higher Self
Week 4 of Preparation for Multidimensional Leadership Training 2017


Create the HABIT of speaking with your Higher SELF

Make it a part of your daily life to "take your Higher SELF with you."
When you take a walk, walk with your Higher SELF
When you need to shop, shop with your Higher SELF
When you want to talk, talk with your Higher SELF

DOCUMENT what your Higher SELF says,
Have some form of writing pad with you at all times
to document your conversations with your SELF.

While you are waiting at a restaurant to get your food,
Talk with your Higher SELF

While you are walking alone,
talk with your Higher SELF

When you are waiting at the doctor’s office, or for a meeting,
Talk with your Higher SELF

You are NEVER alone, as you ALWAYS have your Higher SELF with you.

You will increasingly MERGE with your Higher SELF and Higher Dimensional Family

Taking your Higher SELF with you will serve to merge you deeper and deeper
with your Higher Self and Higher Dimensional Family
because they will become a part of your daily life.

Creating a “cast in STEEL” ritual for communicating with Higher SELF/Beings
As you make "constant connection" a part of your life
Your Higher SELF will become your best friend, your family,
an extension of your self, and eventually YOUR SELF
who lives in a higher dimensions!

Steps for communicating with your Higher SELF as a daily "habit."

Go to the Same Place at the Same Time
Have computer on and open or paper and pen ready

Raise the energy field before you begin your daily meditation...
Bring a hot drink to sip as you read something spiritual,
put on soothing music, do some yoga, etc, to relax
and Center your 3D self with your 5D SELF.

When you have completed the above, turn to the computer, or get the paper and pen and write:

Dear ONE, (which means any fifth dimensional and beyond ONE that wishes to communicate with you)

What do you have to share with me in this NOW?

Be still and FEEL the higher energy field move into your mind and body…

As you relax your body and release your thoughts, you will feel a calm sensation come into your mind, as well as your body. With practice, you will recognize the “feel of your Higher SELF.”

Eventually, the recognition of your Higher Self will come while you are walking through your daily life.


If you wish, you can ask another simple question via writing or typing…

Allow the message to enter your Crown and flow into your High Heart,
Then Flow through your body, and into your hands..,

When you are too “busy to do this ritual” ask your self,
       “What can be MORE important than Personal and Planetary Ascension?

CREATING THE HABIT

Once you have created the HABIT of speaking with your Higher SELF
And you are DOCUMENTING what your Higher SELF said,
You will increasingly to MERGE with your Higher SELF,
as well as other Higher Dimensional Beings

At first you may need to prepare yourself
To open a connection with your Higher SELF,
But when you “take your Higher SELF with you,”
YOU will remain connected.

One day, instead of saying, “Oh, I need to meditate
so that I can talk with my Higher SELF,”
you will find yourself going about your day,
while you are in “constant contact” with your Higher SELF.

When you may spend the entire day with a loved one,
You may not talk with each other all the time,
But you feel their presence with you and you know
That you can talk with each other if you wish.

You may say mundane things to your Higher SELF such as,
“Where did I put the phone number for that neat person I just met?”
(and then you suddenly realize exactly where that phone number is)

On the other hand, your Higher SELF my begin the conversation
And say something like, “Don’t worry, it will all turn out.”
Your Higher Self may give you a warning such as,
“You are driving too fast.”
Or, remember you need to pick up the kids in 10 minutes.

In other words, your Higher SELF will assist you with your daily life
As well as your spiritual needs.

Then, what will occur is that, almost without your knowing,
Your daily life and your Higher SELF are ONE.
Then, instead of you always calling for your Higher SELF,
Your Higher SELF will anticipate your daily needs
And assist you to perceive your life from a higher perspective.
When you perceive your life from a Higher Perspective,
You FEEL at ONE with your Higher SELF,
as well as ONE with ALL life.

Give this a try. Then you may wish to share what you received
 in the comments section below.

As we complete this 4th week of preparation, ask yourself and your higher guidance,
“Am I ready to step into MY leadership role?”

Please remember that YOU, that is your fifth dimensional you, decided the manner in which YOU would assist with Planetary Ascension BEFORE you took this embodiment.

Therefore, you are not creating your Mission.
Instead, you are remembering your Mission.

Your constant interaction with your Higher SELF will assist you to “step into the next octave of your daily life” by remembering the Higher SELF you have ALWAYS been.


13 comments:

  1. BLESSINGS

    .."you will find yourself going about your day,
    while you are in “constant contact” with your Higher SELF."

    this sharing message may turn on wake up so many beings ....
    into
    AWARENESS
    BLISS
    ONENESS

    we /i express
    GRATITUDE
    i resonate because of EXPERIENCE and long study..even sacrifice ..

    like Dr. Sue some benevolent beings renounce their heavenly-cosmik pleasures/adventures/ecstasy ,personal path ,personal health etc..
    to manifest REAL TRUTH/LOVE ..

    this is precious help for many ..

    ITAL:TRANSL. and more IN english to
    on request to
    sosoneworld1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I began having faint notions of my higher self about 20 years ago. Something about the music and lyrics of this author stirred a memory or recognition of higher components of myself. Thereafter I began to feel a connection with my higher self through painting/ dance, and now meditation. This one of the lyrics that first inspired me, although the English translation may not be exact.

    'EL DULCE ABISMO', S. Rodriguez

    Amada,
    supón que me voy lejos
    tan lejos que olvidaré mi nombre
    amada,
    quizás soy otro hombre
    más alto y menos viejo
    que espera por si mismo
    allá lejos,
    allá trepando el dulce abismo
    allá lejos,
    allá trepando el dulce abismo

    Amada,
    supón que no hay remedio
    remedio es todo lo que intento
    amada.
    toma este pensamiento
    colócalo en el centro de todo el egoísmo
    y ve que no hay ausencia para el dulce abismo
    y ve que no hay ausencia para el dulce abismo

    Amada,
    supón que en el olvido
    la noche me deja prisionero
    amada,
    habrá un lucero nuevo
    que no estará vencido de luz y de optimismo
    y habrá un sinfín latente bajo el dulce abismo
    y habrá un sinfín latente bajo el dulce abismo

    Amada,
    la claridad me cerca
    yo parto, tu guardarás el huerto
    amada,
    regresaré despierto
    otra mañana terca de música y lirismo
    regresaré del sol que alumbra el dulce abismo
    regresaré del sol que alumbra el dulce abismo.

    Beloved, suppose that I go far away,
    so far that I will forget my name.
    Beloved, perhaps I am another man
    taller and less old
    who waits for himself,
    there far away,
    there climbing the sweet abyss.

    Beloved, suppose there is no remedy.
    Remedy is all that I intend.
    Beloved, take this thought,
    place it in the center of all the selfishness,
    and see that there is no
    absence for the sweet abyss.

    Beloved, suppose that in
    forgetfulness the night leaves me prisoner.
    Beloved, there will be a new star
    that will not be
    conquered but filled with light and optimism
    and there will be infinity latent
    under the sweet abyss.

    Beloved, the light comes close to
    me, I leave, you will keep the garden.
    Beloved, I will return awake
    another stubborn morning
    of music and lyricism.
    I will return
    from the sun that illuminates the sweet abyss.










    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I've already been doing this intensely for the past 4 years, and then even before that, since childhood and youth! :-O But family and friends just called me "weird" so I just kept to myself and my diaries! :-O

    Thank you for sharing this! I don't feel so "weird" and alone anymore! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can relate completely to what you are describing. I especially felt ill equiped to navigate in a such an aggressive society, when my inner world was so gentle and loving. When I began to feel glimpses of other lives and memories of distant lands and worlds, then I no longer fit the mold of my family and co workers. Becoming aware of higher aspects of self and galactic family has been the most beautiful experience. As the video from Suzanne is titled, "You are not alone".

      Delete
  4. Thank you dear Suzanne and Arturians, i notice i speak to my self sometimes like if i were 2 different people but at the same time i answer to me without noticing that maybe is my higher self, i will do this now more consciously and try your recommendations to be write down whatever needs to be. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gratitude an Love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How grateful I am for the loving connection I am blessed with as I flow through each day. It's funny how it almost feels as if I'm talking to myself all day! I like to pause every now and then and thank my Higher Self for listening to my thoughts and feeling my emotions. I also sometimes giggle and say, "Gosh, thank you for helping me to realize that I sometimes worry over such trivial things." There are so many more important thoughts and emotions on which to focus as we align to our true missions and really ascertain the breadth of our task at hand. We can effectively say in any situation, "What would my Higher Self do?" What a great mode of guidance and inspiration. Thank you all for contributing to the constant connection to our Higher Selves.
    Much love,
    Shawnna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for these 4 weeks of preparation. I can't wait for the course to start. I am really looking forward to it. Me and my Higher Self are ready. Let's do this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I only started my awakening in 2012, and feel like it's been a lifetime! I have been being prepared for the past few years for this moment. I am truly excited and cannot wait for this course to begin. How may I be of service runs through me constantly. I am humbled, I am blessed and I am most grateful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! Great message! I will try that. When a get a experience I will share here. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am amazed at how easily this came to me, and I think I have been practicing this without even thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks my life change , I never feel alone again , always I have the best friend , family or companion MY HIGHER SELF. !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I completely love your blog post and find almost all of your posts to be just what I’m looking for. Thanks!
    https://blog.mindvalley.com/higher-self

    ReplyDelete