Friday, April 10, 2015

Arcturian Energetic Weather Report #1 and Information on next webinar LIVING IN THE NOW

Arcturian Energetic Weather Report #1 


Transmitted by the Arcturians

Beloved ones we are the Arcturians.
We are here to begin our process of sharing with you the energetic weather reports.  As you know the energy fields on Gaia have been extremely intense, and the frequencies seem to be rising every day.  However, simultaneously, there are other places, situations and people where the frequencies seem to be getting lower.  This is because as the frequency gets higher, there are people who are dropping out.

This doesn’t mean that these people will not be able to continue their Ascension process, but it means instead that sometimes our beloved Galactics and Celestials wearing human forms need some time to rest.  Some of you need to just stop and be still, take a vacation, do only do what you want to do, be with friends, travel, be in nature, write, sing, dance – whatever brings joy in your life.

This is so important because, even when you are sitting still, it is working very hard. Your body has to adapt to higher and higher frequencies of Light.  As this higher Light is moving into your pineal gland, it is going into your endocrine system and moving through all of your Chakras.  As the higher frequency light moves into the endocrine system of all of your chakras, you begin to have a different bio-chemical mix, so to speak.

Another thing that is occurring is that time is becoming increasingly confusing. This confusion is because as you are moving into your fifth-dimensional consciousness you are beginning to remember how it is to live in the NOW. Hence, you get so involved in the NOW of what you are doing, thinking or being, that you lose all track of time. 

Then you look back and say, “Oh look, I’ve wasted all of this time.” We want you to know that there is no wasting of time.  We want you to know that it is vital that you allow yourself to surrender into your true SELF, surrender into your fifth-dimensional SELF that resonates to the One of the NOW.

Speaking of resonance we see that many of you have begun to feel the kundalini merging its way up your spine and undulating up and down.  Within that kundalini your Lightbody is getting ready to flash forward.  Now we will not give you a time for this because time is an illusion of the third-dimension. 

You already have a Lightbody in your fifth-dimensional self. When you are serving on the Starships, you are primarily serving in your Lightbody. However, the Lightbody that you are wearing while in your fifth-dimensional state of consciousness does not look the same as a Lightbody you may perceive while you are in a third-dimensional state of consciousness.

If you perceive a Lightbody, in other worlds, but you are in third or fourth dimensional consciousness, it will be something that is almost beyond your perceptions.  So therefore it will look like a flash of Light.  It will be a bit blurry, and you may not see details like fingers, toes, noses or eyes.  You might just see a large being of Light. 

However, if you are also wearing a fifth-dimensional body of Light, you will perceive that body in much greater detail.  In fact, you can see all of the details of that being.  You can see their face, their arms, their body, and you can feel that they resonate to this fifth-dimensional Light just like you do.

It is very difficult to accurately perceive a reality that is beyond your state of consciousness.  You might be able to perceive it with your imagination, which is really your fifth-dimensional thought, for a bit of your time.  But you will quickly become tired as your third-dimensional brain is not programmed for that type of perception.

Now, more and more of you, our beloved ones wearing Earth vessels, are beginning to awaken to your higher perceptions. You are beginning to see with your clairvoyance, hear with your clairaudience, and feel with your clairsentience. 

Therefore you are able to see beings of Light that you have not been able to see before.  However, until you have become accustomed to perceiving that frequency, you may still have difficulties perceiving, acknowledging and recognizing the details of these perceptions.

It is much like using an old, crystal radio to try to receive a high-speed transmission from outer space.  That radio would not be able to receive it and if it did it at all, it would not be very clear.  That is what is occurring with you now.  Just be patient and allow yourself to perceive the higher realities in whichever manner they come to you.

Remember that belief and perception are best friends.  If you can believe, “I am perceiving a Starship,” then you have given yourself permission to imagine that you are actually seeing a Starship.  In fact, you can’t see that Starship unless you use your fifth-dimensional imagination, or your clairvoyance, or you might hear it with your clairaudience. You may just know that the Starship there with your clairsentience.

Sometimes you will look up into the sky and see a star and say, “No that is more than just a star.  I know inside me that it’s more than a star.  I can feel it.  I can feel it in my heart. I can see it in my Third Eye. I can even imagine myself on that ship.  Oh, NOW I can remember that dream I had not too long ago. 

I don’t remember many details of that dream. I just remember talking to someone who was definitely not human.  Even if they were Pleiadian, they were clearly not human.  They looked like human but they did not feel like human.  They did not talk like human.  In fact, they didn’t talk at well.  We just spoke with our minds.

Then I tried so hard to bring that back to my physical self as I was awakening.  I could hold it for just a few minutes, and then it was gone.  All I could remember was that, “I think I might have had an experience last night, but I can’t remember any of it.”

Don’t worry, practice makes perfect.  More and more, you will be able to acknowledge that you visit us on a regular basis. You will also be able to acknowledge that we visit you.  Now we don’t visit you in that we would lower our high frequency bodies down to the density of your world except for short periods of time. 

When we do visit your frequency, very often we wear special suits that help us to maintain our own inner frequency.  If you were to go to the bottom of the ocean, you would wear a special suit because you would need that assistance to live in such a different environment. 

In the same manner, we also often need assistance to be able to spend much of your time in your low frequency of reality.  Also we know how to project, what they used to call it in the third and fourth dimensions, of the glimmer of magic. 

Actually, we know how to create a thoughtform around us.  Therefore, you see that thought form that we have created. We are not trying to fool you at all, but we don’t want to frighten you.  We do want you to know that we are among you, and we walk with you much more than you can imagine.

Now again, we are going to touch down and walk with you a while, then go back up to our ships and into our innate higher frequency.  But it is good for us to lower ourselves even though we have to make special preparations because then we can really understand what you, our dear grounded ones, have to go through every day. We also want you to know that we are here and we will be more and more visible. 

So just relax and believe that we are real.  Remember, what you can believe you can perceive and what you can perceive you can believe. 

Know that we perceive every one of you, and we send you all Light. We are also sending Light to all of humanity, especially to those who are lost. Fortunately, there are many who are awakening from the members of the lost ones.  We are very happy to share that information with you. 

Well, see you on our Ship. We will return soon (within your illusion of time) to transmit another Energetic Weather Report. Have a wonderful day, and we send blessings to you all,
The Arcturians

QUESTIONS:
DO YOU REMEMBER BEING ON THE SHIP?
HOW ARE YOUR PERCEIVING YOUR HIGHER MESSAGES?

My answer is in the comments...
There will also be some answers during the webinar below.
I hope you can join us.



I hope you can join us.

Click HERE to sign up

(OOPS The old link was wrong, but this one is correct.)



Prepare for the NOW by reading the books:



                                            Stay Connected and Sign Up for Our Newsletter

26 comments:

  1. thank you
    ital.transl.and planetary ascension :sosoneworld1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sue here.
    I am beginning to retain more brief memories on being on the Ship.They all live in my memory as brief disconnected moments. When I bring through the Arcturians, I get information. But, as i write this, I realize that i have never actually written down these fragments of my memory.

    I have been hearing a series, book or story that is entitled, "Life on the Ship."
    How interesting that I have not written that yet. Now that I have admitted this, I will have to begin writing it down.

    Thanks for listening int he NOW, as i have not even posted it yet. However, in some multidimensional NOW, I know that you--the members of the ONE of that NOW--are listening AND talking.
    Sue/Suzanne/Suzille and all the rest of me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you Suzille /Suzanne. Your messages from home are of amazing assistance to me in keeping me grounded and connected and re-membering my true self

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, twice, but that was long time ago. One happened when I was told of the importance of DNA, with lots of children gathering there as well. The other one happened when my father and I were both taken on the ship. I vaguely remembered something like first contact was going to happen on the surface, and people were about to hold a new conference or something to wait for the landing. Then a guide on the ship told me to return to the surface. I refused and willed to stay for several times, but was ultimately sent back, and then I woke up. Kind of like Jason was forced to go back after spending wonderful time with the Arcturians on the ship. He got very disappointed and was in no mood for talking to Sandy.

    Some of the messages come as a hunch, and some are just intense feeling when I come across a certain article. I then further sift hunch and feeling with logical thinking. Can't always rely solely on hunch and feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so Lee,
    Wow great story. Yes, the logical thinking will mess us up EVERY time.
    I feel that the landings, disclosure is very close. However, it will all occur at a frequency
    like all life, so those that are still too afraid to believe, will not freak our and scare everyone else.
    thanks for your great comment
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sue, I think it was 1993 or 94, I dreamed of - it is a vivid dream I can't forget of and it's details I can see every time - I was invited to enter in a room. There was a large black screen. And there was a keyboard. It was told me that bottom would show me all my manifested forms and in manifestation and all the bottons would show me who I wanted to see. Then I pushed down the bottom "I" and the screen, in green, showed me where I am, was and I'll be. It was a large web.
    I could not forget it, but now I can understand it, cause you, our beloved Sue, is givening us the information.
    Thank you, beloved Sue, for explaning us the things that happened and are happening to us.
    Immense love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool. What an honor to have that experience. And congratulations for remembering it. We are all having these experiences all the time, but it is difficult to remember them in our 3D brain.
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Sue!

    I have been having contacts in the moment that I try to sleep. Usually happens very fast. I don´t remember being in a ship, but I do remember receiving messages that I forget as soon as I am back in my bed (it is a bit frustrating, actually), sometimes by female energies and other times male. I remember though, being in a three sun planet. The next day, I went to look for information online, to find out that in 2005 it was "found" by scientists a three sun planet. I was full of joy! (Sometimes, I still don't believe in these visions and I just wish that I could remember it all).
    Thank you for what you do for us all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing your great experience. Yes, the challenge is always to remember it. I am slowly getting better, but still i remember best by writing.
      tsue

      Delete
  9. Hello Sue. I love the Arcturian messages, they resonate so pure and loving. I have had disjointed memories of being on several ships. I did one of your visualizations about being on a ship and feeling it, and suddenly I was in a control room helping run the ship, three of us peering into a transparent ball with what appeared to be universes(?) cycling around and using our mind energy to guide the craft. Or, at least that what I thought was going on. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my Pleiadian Books, Mytre, the main male guided his ship with his mind. They he got to go study with the Arcturians on the Mothership. So if that happens with you, send me a message. :-)
      sue

      Delete
  10. om thanks
    blessings
    ital.transl.and international share
    sosoneworld1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOU WRITE
    Click HERE to see details and to sign up.
    screen says: ERROR 404

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have not been on the ships for many years now since I am not a crew member. I do have one very vivid memory that happened on a ship a long time ago. It took place on an observation deck. I was alone and standing in what was a large area with a floor but no walls or ceiling were visable. You could see a vast panorama of stars vividly set against a velvet blackness as we traveled. It was like standing on the top of the outside of a ship with the whole universe stretched around you.It was very peaceful and there was utter silence. Then someone came to get me because I had chosen to go back to Earth. I remember being very sad because I was told they did not know if they would be able to return to get me within my learthly lifetime. This happened when I was a teenager about 50 years ago. I guess I lived longer then they expected LOL. Before this happened I had had a variety of experiences with different types of ships. Some were obviously from the Pleiades some others were strange looking and I don't know where they were from. After the observation deck experience I have no more memories of being on a ship, though I do have snippets of memories about meetings and planning sessions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, what an amazing story. It is so wonderful that you shared it. Let me know when you remember what they are saying in the planning meetings. I can feel that the Galactics are making BIG plans now.
      thanks.
      sue

      Delete
    2. Do paint the picture. Very vivid, thanks:)

      Delete
  13. This message available soon in spanish at Sue´s spanish site:

    http://suzannelieinspanish.blogspot.com

    with Love, Shanti

    ReplyDelete
  14. This message available soon in spanish at Sue´s spanish site:

    http://suzannelieinspanish.blogspot.com

    with Love, Shanti

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wrote this small text just after I read your question: do you remember being on the ship? I knew the story as I was writing it. Love to you all.

    "Dear Gabriel, I do feel you behind me, Ezequiel, I cannot distinguish you right now. With you come my wings. They are getting increasingly spread open, strong, agile, violet, transmuting colors I guess. But I do feel Violet. I am looking for my divine complement. I enter the ship. Blue color, blue "walls", I am walking, it looks like a tunel, beings of light above me, much like chandeliers, but I do not need their Light to see, they are there with me, not for me. I feel joy, a kind of excitment. I do not know if I am going to find him, but I am not doing it (walking) with a purpose, I am just walking that path I have been given to see and feel and be transported to. I feel myself on the ship, my mothership, I feel no hurry, no goal, no purpose, it looks like I have entered and started the journey with my divine complement on my mind, but I just AM.
    Green hedges on the floor, as in Gaia, they move and flow, they are not still, they are chanting but not the music I know, I do not hear them, I feel them sing.
    A bright Light, so bright, so blue and white and bright. There is someone behind it, it has wings, I see his wings, white wings, they are smiling. I contemplate, I see a mirror, as if the whole image was a reflex in the mirror, but I just know this, there is no actual mirror there. The sky, Gaia's sky around him, but I look from a dark floor, like a shelve, we have different "grounds" on which we stand and experience. My ground is like an horizontal line, flat, dark brown maybe, my feet are on it.
    He says: Tonight you came and it was different. You will feel this still incomprehensible shif in your human life. Yes, something is different. We are Closer, closer, closer than ever on any of your human lives. That which you cannot perceive is Closer.
    A ceiling of spheres above me."

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for your beautiful entry
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  17. This was really interesting again, because I did saw a face in a dream 11/2014. I already knew he was an alien because we had talked before but that part I don't remember, just the face. He had bright silver short hair, kind of golden brown skin, blue eyes. Very nice and happy looking man, I tried to draw him: http://aijaa.com/Fss7Dx . Thank you for explaining what is happening :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hace un poco mas de una semana, soñé que estaba subiendo por unas escaleras muy anchas para ir de viaje o de paseo (sin saber que medio de transporte era), pero nos estaban diciendo que podian entrar solo 20 personas. Antes de despegar, nos dijeron que habia que encorgernos antes del despege. No habia asientos, no habia fuselaje, veia todo lo que nos rodeaba fuera. Los mandos se situaban al centro y volamos muy bajo, en un momento dado atravesamos la estructura metalica de un barco o algo asi sin notar nada como si hubieramos atravesado una nube...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Among those posts I've seen, this is the most particular one, and I think the blogger must have spent lots of time on it, thank you so much!

    deck flooring supplier in india

    ReplyDelete